Halo 1 & 2 xbox

Domino427

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for cheap copies of both games for the xbox.

Two must have games, but I've got a bunch of games coming up this fall to save up for, so I gotta save where I can.

I have Halo 1 that is in real good shape but I just checked the price at bestbuy.com and it's only $9.99 new. So if I were you, I'd just get it there. It looks like it's backordered a few weeks online, but they have it available for instore pickup. So that's probably the cheapest you'll find it plus instore pickup saves on shipping.

Pretty odd that CC and Amazon didn't have a new version of Halo 1.

Can't help you out on Halo 2 but I'd check either gamestop or like half.com

Halo 1 is $9.99 everywhere. Gamecrazy sells Halo2 used for $12.99 I think. That might be with MVP price. I saw copies of Halo 1 at Target and BB yesterday so check there, or view BB's in-store inventory before you go.

I got a copy of Halo 1 used from Gamecrazy this past weekend. $7.99, but it didn't have original case or instructions. Frys also has it for $9.99. Some places still have it expensive. According to websites, Gamestop has it for 14.99 used, and BB has it for 19.99 used. I'd hope instore would be cheaper.

Best bet for:

Halo new is Best Buy , TRU or Frys. It should be $9.99 for the "Best of Platinum Hits" but not necessarily that version. Used as above mentioned Game Crazy has it for $7-8 used.

Halo 2 new: Sears should have it on clearance for like ~$8. I just bought it but I forgot. Used the best bet is Game Crazy has it for $18-20. Avoid Game Stop it's $27 there.

bread's done
Back