Halo 2 $19.99 @ Seven-11 stores!

pacifickarma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I just visited my local 7-11 store and was surprised to see several copies of Halo 2 for sale. There was a large sign over them saying "Clearance! $19.99!" This may be YMMV, but it's worth a shot if you're looking for Halo 2!

[quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]
Half of your posts are reposts, so I don't see what the big deal is.
:roll:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]
:roll:[/quote]

Really? Please post the 3,393.5 posts I have made that are reposts. We have a general order around here.. I'm the dick that says "repost" to any deal that's a repost, the mods see it and lock it up.. sorta like how Crash is the news guy of CAG :p

It's been confirmed before, if you guys have a 7-11 near you, check it out. They were 29.99, apparently they're now 19.99.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]

Really? Please post the 3,393.5 posts I have made that are reposts. We have a general order around here.. I'm the dick that says "repost" to any deal that's a repost, the mods see it and lock it up.. sorta like how Crash is the news guy of CAG :p

It's been confirmed before, if you guys have a 7-11 near you, check it out. They were 29.99, apparently they're now 19.99.[/quote]

if we could only get you to find links for the repost, you would be the perfect repost guy. :lol:

that said, this is a hell of a deal

Ah, yet another get-riich-quick scheme bites the dust. I bet 7-11 thought that they would sell a million of these things at $49.95....forgetting the fact that 7-11 isn't exactly the place that most people look for their games, and that Microsoft would flood the world with copies.

I'll certainly have to check out my local 7-11.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]

It's been confirmed before, if you guys have a 7-11 near you, check it out. They were 29.99, apparently they're now 19.99.[/quote]

if we could only get you to find links for the repost, you would be the perfect repost guy. :lol:

that said, this is a hell of a deal[/quote]

I usually do, but the search is beyond broke. Seriously. I searched for "Halo" under "Cheap Ass Video Game Deals", and no topics came up. That was odd.

[quote name='Scorch']I searched for "Halo" under "Cheap Ass Video Game Deals", and no topics came up. That was odd.[/quote]

Same for me. (Yes, I checked before posting!)

Can anyone else verify? I will check myself as soon as I get out of work. I already have the Collector's Edition, won't mind getting the other case as well.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]

that said, this is a hell of a deal[/quote]

I usually do, but the search is beyond broke. Seriously. I searched for "Halo" under "Cheap Ass Video Game Deals", and no topics came up. That was odd.[/quote]

I don't doubt it. I hope the search function gets improved shortly.

[quote name='paul6']If anyone could pick one up for me, I'd gladly pay shipping.[/quote]

Who doesn't have a 7-11 within 10-15 minutes from their house? Anyhow, this deal is ridiculous....7-11 should just take all of their copies, and they should have traded them in during the $10 bonus EB trade-in thingy. :)

[quote name='lurknomore']7-11 should just take all of their copies, and they should have traded them in during the $10 bonus EB trade-in thingy. :)[/quote]

That actually sounds like a good idea, assuming 7-11 wants to rack up some serious credit at EB to purchase more games. However since 7-11 isn't really in the gaming business, I'm going to assume they'll want to simply dump the copies of Halo 2 they already have and forget about it.

[quote name='"lurknomore"'][quote name='paul6']If anyone could pick one up for me, I'd gladly pay shipping.[/quote

Who doesn't have a 7-11 within 10-15 minutes from their house? Anyhow, this deal is ridiculous....7-11 should just take all of their copies, and they should have traded them in during the $10 bonus EB trade-in thingy. :)[/quote]

After going to their website, I can say there isn't one near me! :cry: I live in two large cities (Bloomington/Normal) and I cannot believe we don't have one here!

WTH 7-11 stores sell games? In Hawaii I dont think ne of them do.

This is like really suprising im having a shock.

I think my local 7-11s (I have 4 within 20 minutes, closest around 5) only sell DVDs, but not games, but I'm going to go check. I'm too lazy to find a phone number for them.

[quote name='"Rig"'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='paul6']If anyone could pick one up for me, I'd gladly pay shipping.[/quote

Who doesn't have a 7-11 within 10-15 minutes from their house? Anyhow, this deal is ridiculous....7-11 should just take all of their copies, and they should have traded them in during the $10 bonus EB trade-in thingy. :)[/quote]

After going to their website, I can say there isn't one near me! :cry: I live in two large cities (Bloomington/Normal) and I cannot believe we don't have one here![/quote]

I get no love either! :cry:

Can someone score me two copies?

Theres a 7-11 slightly off campus, how much trade in credit do you get for halo 2?

At lets say ebgames or gamerush (sorry for not specifiying).

I don't have one and I am in a major metro area (Atlanta). I miss Ann Arbor for this deal and the Meijer's deals.

I checked two stores, the first didn't have any left, the second has some, but they were marked $39.99. I asked the clerk to scan it and it came up $29.99 or $39.99 (I forget) and I told him a "friend" picked one up for $19.99 at another 7-11.

So the clerk called his boss at home to check, but was told it was $29.99.

There's about 8 more stores within a 4 minute radius, but I gave up.

Amazing customer service. From a clerk at 7-11, no less.

I have 3 7-11's within 3 minutes from my house, in every direction, lol. Im scared to buy ANY video game from them though, i mean.....it's fricking 7-11.... :shock:

[quote name='EastSide9']I have 3 7-11's within 3 minutes from my house, in every direction, lol. Im scared to buy ANY video game from them though, i mean.....it's fricking 7-11.... :shock:[/quote]

a video game, a slurpee and a bag of chips...works for me. But true enough, it's strange to put anything over $15 on your credit card at 7-11 unless you are buying some brewskis.

Hmmm, A Slurpee does sound mighty good. After all, I can use my buy one get one free slurpee coupon that came with my halo 2 CE.

all this 7-11 talk makes me realize how much I miss them down here... all we have are friggin Circle K's
a slurpee would be really good now too :cry:

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='EastSide9']I have 3 7-11's within 3 minutes from my house, in every direction, lol. Im scared to buy ANY video game from them though, i mean.....it's fricking 7-11.... :shock:[/quote]

a video game, a slurpee and a bag of chips...works for me. But true enough, it's strange to put anything over $15 on your credit card at 7-11 unless you are buying some brewskis.[/quote]

If i drive a certain way to work, i can hit 3 of the buggers....one of which is nice enough to sell liqour (of age, its just easier to buy with my Chedder and Sour Cream Ruffles and Dew)

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='EastSide9']I have 3 7-11's within 3 minutes from my house, in every direction, lol. Im scared to buy ANY video game from them though, i mean.....it's fricking 7-11.... :shock:[/quote]

a video game, a slurpee and a bag of chips...works for me. But true enough, it's strange to put anything over $15 on your credit card at 7-11 unless you are buying some brewskis.[/quote]

If i drive a certain way to work, i can hit 3 of the buggers....one of which is nice enough to sell liqour (of age, its just easier to buy with my Chedder and Sour Cream Ruffles and Dew)[/quote]

Wanna grab me a Halo 2 on your way? =)

Hit 2 7-11s by me. The first one the clerk said that they were going to be marked down as soon as his manager got back from vacation later this month. He took my name and phone number down (!) and said he'd call when they were going to be $20. Agreed'd with Haggar, amazing customer service.

The second 7-11 had a larger stack of H2s, this time with orange stickers on them. I asked the lady to let me see the copy, and I saw it was marked $49.99. Didn't feel like debating the cost with her as she didn't speak much English so I went straight home.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='EastSide9']I have 3 7-11's within 3 minutes from my house, in every direction, lol. Im scared to buy ANY video game from them though, i mean.....it's fricking 7-11.... :shock:[/quote]

If i drive a certain way to work, i can hit 3 of the buggers....one of which is nice enough to sell liqour (of age, its just easier to buy with my Chedder and Sour Cream Ruffles and Dew)[/quote]

Wanna grab me a Halo 2 on your way? =)[/quote]

I'll see what they have on my way home.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Scorch']Repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.. it was 29.99, now it's 19.99..[/quote]

If your the unofficial "repost" guy and Crash is the unofficial news guy of CAG, then what does that make me? :D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If your the unofficial "repost" guy and Crash is the unofficial news guy of CAG, then what does that make me? :D[/quote]

Take a look at your tag. :)

[quote name='projecteightysix']scorch is so cool. everyone should look up to him.. because he is so cool.[/quote]

I am cooler... no hard feelings Scorch.

[quote name='Sarang01']For all those suprised with 7-11 about the games they do it in Japan. Sell PS2 games at the 7-11's.[/quote]

Lucky bastards even get Limited Edition Gameboys and stuff.

[quote name='magilacudy']Didn't feel like debating the cost with her as she didn't speak much English so I went straight home.[/quote]

A 7-11 clerk that doesn't speak much english? I refuse to believe that.

[quote name='bfg9k'][quote name='magilacudy']Didn't feel like debating the cost with her as she didn't speak much English so I went straight home.[/quote]

A 7-11 clerk that doesn't speak much english? I refuse to believe that.[/quote]

:) It's funny though. The 7-11s around me are either totally brand new..or nobody ever loiters there any more.

i have over 20 7-11s within a 5 mile radius...so im sure i can find at least one that is selling them for 19.99

thanks...hhehe

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']If your the unofficial "repost" guy and Crash is the unofficial news guy of CAG, then what does that make me? :D[/quote]

Take a look at your tag. :)[/quote]

I thought that was me....

bread's done
Back