Halo 2 26.99 (gamefly used)

rally9x

CAGiversary!
Just got it in an e-mail from gamefly. Other good deals there too. Free shipping. Hope its not a repost.

Gamefly is good about including manuals and cases in my exp.

27.99 for non subscribers.

Original post updated. I already have it, just posting for you guys. I may buy another copy though so I can play 8 players.

There seem to be a bunch of random games with free shipping. It doesn't indicate it until you click on the game and it has "Free Shipping" under Buy It. and it looks like some games driopped in price, but nothing special.

There is a reason its t hat cheap....and why EB only gives 20 bucks trade in for it....its noobtacular and glitched to all hell

[quote name='Daddy']There is a reason its t hat cheap....and why EB only gives 20 bucks trade in for it....its noobtacular and glitched to all hell[/quote]

I'm glad we've got a PI on the case here.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Daddy']There is a reason its t hat cheap....and why EB only gives 20 bucks trade in for it....its noobtacular and glitched to all hell[/quote]

I'm glad we've got a PI on the case here.[/quote]

Well here ya go: you can look in OXM and they tell you how to do every cheap trick in the book like getting out of levels or underneath them (so now ebery 7 yr old and up knows how) to modem glitching with standby to score flag catures as the host or not as the host (referred to as dummy glitching) to dual weilding with makes the hit% for even a 5 yr old over 30%.....it does have the best online connectivity on LIVE to date however so if you wanna get a game at anytime any day you can

Yeah when people standby it will really piss you off! But the people that don't have it should really get it cause the single players awesome and you do play against alot of people that don't cheat also. How do you make your hit percentage go up? Or are you just saying that duel wielding is crap? Cause sometimes it can get on your nerves.

[quote name='Daddy'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Daddy']There is a reason its t hat cheap....and why EB only gives 20 bucks trade in for it....its noobtacular and glitched to all hell[/quote]

Well here ya go: you can look in OXM and they tell you how to do every cheap trick in the book like getting out of levels or underneath them (so now ebery 7 yr old and up knows how) to modem glitching with standby to score flag catures as the host or not as the host (referred to as dummy glitching) to dual weilding with makes the hit% for even a 5 yr old over 30%.....it does have the best online connectivity on LIVE to date however so if you wanna get a game at anytime any day you can[/quote]

That's why:

1. I usually play with friends
2. Halo 2 has a feedback system

There are cheaters for every game. Don't hate the game, hate the players.

These are the games that get free shipping until Jan 31st.

Smackdown! vs. Raw $27.99
Metal Gear Solid 3... $29.99
Mortal Kombat Deception $24.99
Halo 2 $27.99
WWE Day of Reckoning $19.99
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes $34.99
Ace Combat 5... $27.99
GTA: San Andreas $34.99
Mortal Kombat Deception $24.99
Phantom Brave $27.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $34.99
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling $11.99
The Suffering $14.99
Tom Clancy...Pandora Tomorrow $16.99
Viewtiful Joe $12.99
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age $24.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $34.99
Spiderman 2 $14.99
KOTOR II...Sith Lords $34.99
Star Wars: Battlefront $24.99
Street Racing Syndi... $16.99
Thief: Deadly Shadows $14.99
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 $23.99
X-Men Legends $24.99
Custom Robo $17.99
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent $34.99
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures $19.99
Mario Power Tennis $36.99
Paper Mario... $36.99
Pikmin 2 $26.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $36.99
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 $24.99
Viewtiful Joe $14.99

[quote name='Daddy'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Daddy']There is a reason its t hat cheap....and why EB only gives 20 bucks trade in for it....its noobtacular and glitched to all hell[/quote]

Well here ya go: you can look in OXM and they tell you how to do every cheap trick in the book like getting out of levels or underneath them (so now ebery 7 yr old and up knows how) to modem glitching with standby to score flag catures as the host or not as the host (referred to as dummy glitching) to dual weilding with makes the hit% for even a 5 yr old over 30%.....it does have the best online connectivity on LIVE to date however so if you wanna get a game at anytime any day you can[/quote]

First of all it was in XBN and second of all its not called dummy glitching. Its called standby and there is another cheat to instantly score a flag called "dummy". Third of all Halo 2 PWN3D juu!

bread's done
Back