Halo 2 $9.99 at The WhereHouse

[quote name='CrackinBacks']There aren't a whole lot of these music/movie stores around, but there was an add in the Sunday paper that listed:

Halo 2 $9.99.[/QUOTE]

already got mine, but for 14.99.
thanks any way.

p.s - and people told me that my post was "such a vauge post" and didnt belive me after i posted that i found halo 2 for 14.99, and now you found it even for less.
who got the last laugh now dumb tards???
next time i wont post any deals. il just pm them.

Nice, I'll have to check this out. I'm getting a X360 hopefully tomorrow night and I already own H2 but it be nice multiplayer in multiple rooms with my siblings.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']p.s - and people told me that my post was "such a vauge post" and didnt belive me after i posted that i found halo 2 for 14.99, and now you found it even for less.
next time i wont post any deals. il just pm them.[/QUOTE]
WOAH SNAP!!! YOU SHOWED US!!

It's also available at all coconut stores, and I recieved an FYE ad that advertised the same deal. However when I went to FYE they claimed it was only a cocnuts sale (despite their big fat logo on the front page). They gave me the sale price (YMMV though).
Definitly available at coconuts stores too

[quote name='Video-Gamer']already got mine, but for 14.99.
thanks any way.

p.s - and people told me that my post was "such a vauge post" and didnt belive me after i posted that i found halo 2 for 14.99, and now you found it even for less.
next time i wont post any deals. il just pm them.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that ignore list is getting mighty big.

bread's done
Back