Halo 2 CE $50 w/ free shipping

1-3 weeks free shipping. I's rather pay the extra 10 bucks to pick it up at midnight. Which I already have. But if you don't mind waitin' it's an ok deal.

I'm happy with my pre-order at Ebgames.com

54.99 with free one-day shipping is good enough for me. I just hope I don't have class when they deliver it!

Bah I'll probably just end up skipping it :D

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']1-3 weeks free shipping. I's rather pay the extra 10 bucks to pick it up at midnight. Which I already have. But if you don't mind waitin' it's an ok deal.[/quote]
Its only $55.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']1-3 weeks free shipping. I's rather pay the extra 10 bucks to pick it up at midnight. Which I already have. But if you don't mind waitin' it's an ok deal.[/quote]
Its only $55.[/quote]

Plus tax, $61. At least here. 9.75% tax. Yikes. "We'll lower it in January of '03!" they say. Do they? Nope..

Anyways, yeah, I'll probably just skip class to play it. My cousin dumped off a few games and I managed to bag him a free copy of the collector's edition and put 25 on my copy. I usually hate prepaying for things since I know it'll be everywhere shortly after.. but regardless, if it's everywhere or not, It's Halo 2, and I fully plan on doing multiplayer co-op with my cousin that morning.

This is going to be a real test of strength. I hope Comcast, Charter, et al and the XBox Live servers can handle the load.

I'm glad I preordered it at MTV.com for $36 shipped when they had that deal going. Their shipping is pretty fast too, I got one of the games I ordered from the with the value shipping in around 3 days. Those shipping estimates are always exaggerrated.

[quote name='Scorch']
Plus tax, $61. At least here. 9.75% tax. Yikes. "We'll lower it in January of '03!" they say. Do they? Nope..
[/quote]
:shock:
Tax is either 5 or 6 percent here, depending on where you go.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']1-3 weeks free shipping. I's rather pay the extra 10 bucks to pick it up at midnight. Which I already have. But if you don't mind waitin' it's an ok deal.[/quote]
Its only $55.[/quote]

Mine's 8.25% so yea..........

bread's done
Back