Halo 2 CE $9.99 (new) Frys.com

[quote name='Optical']It sucks that shipping kills the deal.[/QUOTE]

Wow, it really does... My kingdom for a free shipping coupon.

They had about 20 at the Fry's in San Jose a couple of days ago. I don't think they'll move too fast if anyone wants one.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Are these going to be the same price in store too?[/quote]

Yes, get it in store for same price plus tax. My store also had a lot of copies left as well.

I picked this one up locally 6 days ago.. so its win to complete my trilogy which ill play eventually :)

damn, not a store for 400 miles...crapola! I'd love to get a copy to add to my collection but oh well...how much WAS shipping?

[quote name='Optical']It sucks that shipping kills the deal.
344.jpg
[/quote]
How much are they charging for shipping?

[quote name='Optical']Shipping was 6.99 or something like that. Fry's shipping is a joke. :roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jimmytron']How much are they charging for shipping?[/QUOTE]

ONE post above you...

Dang I'd be on this for cheap shipping. I have two copies of Halo 2 CE and both cases and discs are in terrible condition. They both got dragged through many LANs and general playing. Hell I'd buy two one to remain in perfect condition and one so I can have a disc to play the single player and not have to worry if it will stop working.

Anyone know if these will ever come back online for shipping? Damn not having any Frys' in South Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
I may just have to stop in manhattan beach after work and pick one up. I sold my original vanilla version when I got rid of my xbox, but I'd love to have it back, CE no less.

after checking around.. i mean yeah shipping is $7 maybe.. but where else are you going to find a NEW copy sealed... ebay? expect at least $4 on a minimum for shipping. Id say the $2-4 is piece of mind knowing that your hands will be the 1st to touch those discs. If shipping wasn't a bear I have a STACK of them in my phoenix frys and i'd be willing to ship. If i worked at a place that overlooked shipping charges.. then booya! but i dont :(

Now that I've come with terms of paying for shipping on two copies you can't even do that anymore. Even worse is that I'd have to pay tax on them even though the only Fry's in Illinois is all the way to the north.

Picked up one today at Manhattan Beach. They had 4 or 5 copies left, all with the "Do not sell before 11/04/04" sticker on them.

Thanks OP, in for one. At least half the copies were dented at my store, so I recommend personally picking it up instead of placing an online order for pickup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is complaining about the shipping, but even if you paid $17.00 shipped, it is still a good deal for what you are getting. Sheesh!

I can confirm this I saw almost 30 copies in my area at Fry's yesterday..:cool: I already have it but may buy one sealed as collector item..

[quote name='Anexanhume']I forgot to mention my Fry's also has a 360 HD DVD player :D[/quote]
How much?

For San Diego area folks, I was at the San Marcos, CA store today and they had about 25 of these out @ $9.99 each.

bread's done
Back