Halo 2 for $27.00 and Street Fighter Ann. Col. for Xbox $22.99

[quote name='Purkeynator']Thanks for the post. Been looking for a good deal on Street Fighter.[/quote]

The deal is dead on Street fighter now, limited number of copies. Also you have to add them from the page I sent to get the discount price.

Well, if I hadn't just bought SF:AC during the GS weekend deal, I'd have jumped on this. I did however pick up Elf, CSI Miami:S2, and Pee-wee's Xmas Special. The Xmas Special was only $2.99, woohoo! No shipping or handling, just tax, good deals, thanks OP.

Slightly off-topic: I had bought a used copy of Elf from Hastings a while back. They had many in the original case, and many in plain black cases, so I grabbed one of the ones in the original case, and when I opened it up, it only had one disc, and it was, gasp, the Full Frame version. I turns out that Hastings decided they could make twice as much by selling the FF and WS discs separately, and all the FF ones went back into the original cases. They didn't give me any problem about returning it, but it still is a sucky thing to do.

[quote name='dwsscs'][quote name='Purkeynator']Thanks for the post. Been looking for a good deal on Street Fighter.[/quote]

The deal is dead on Street fighter now, limited number of copies. Also you have to add them from the page I sent to get the discount price.[/quote]

Showing alive again, 4 copies, it let me add one to cart (but I'm not buying it).

[quote name='TXboxGuY'][quote name='dwsscs']That DVD/VCR combo looks good at $50 also with free shipping.[/quote]

It's re-furbished.[/quote]

I know.

I just tried now (430), and someone must have dropped street fighter from there cart- I also scoped seinfeld season 1/2 collection in their hot deals for only $24.99 (lowest ive seen) 2 still left
so i got both plus the $3.95 handling(coughshippingcough)
for a total of $52

thanks op

Wouldn't it be just as cheap to get SF:AC at BB with the GGC?

It'd be $25 + tax at the store, and ordering from here is at LEAST $27. If you add shipping for not ordering more than $50 it's not even close.

Thanks anyway, OP.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']Wouldn't it be just as cheap to get SF:AC at BB with the GGC?

It'd be $25 + tax at the store, and ordering from here is at LEAST $27. If you add shipping for not ordering more than $50 it's not even close.

Thanks anyway, OP.[/quote]

Your right, I always forget about GGC.

Thanks a lot, dwsscs. I was one of the 4 people who hadn't picked up Halo 2.

They dropped their price to $27.00 when I stopped by, with free shipping and no additional handling charges. This is a very nice deal on a (relatively) new game.

bread's done
Back