Halo 2 headset?

Holy shit, that's ridiculous. I'm a Halo fan and alll, but that's a new game right there. I'd rather spend that on another copy of Halo 2 for LANs.

[quote name='seebelow']No, what's ridiculous is that people will actually buy it.[/quote]

I know. I can't wait until we get them at my store. Every friggin' jerk who sees it, no matter how broke he may be, is gonna say he'll get it. And then he will. :x

[quote name='seebelow']No, what's ridiculous is that people will actually buy it.[/quote]

Yea..as if I care about "...branded with the Halo 2 name and logo and will feature an optimized speaker, a noise-canceling microphone, and "custom fit." I don't see how that valids the purchase of a new headset.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']hmm.....looks worth $50.[/quote]

It definitely looks nice, but $50 is a little greedy for a monaural headpiece.
I'd definitely pick it up if it were in the $20 range.

[quote name='el bobo']Oh, sorry. Do you happen to know how much one of those would cost?[/quote]

To my knowledge, MS doesn't sell those seperately from the headsets. I've seen headset packages (one is made by Datel I believe) that come with both the headset and the adapter for $15 though.

To quote my cousin..

"Man, it better be the whole freakin' helmet if it costs that much!"

That headset is fugly.

Someone will buy this thing but it won't be me @ $50......they should've offered a deal with it or something...doesn't seem right to justify price....I mean how much greater can the "voice features" be with this vs. the MS Headset.....Pure company jargon bullshit to me.... :roll:

I have been wanting a new headset since I hate the original fitting wise but $50 that is way too high for it just to say Halo2. Maybe I will follow all the trucks that go through town hoping they drop one of these and a copy of the game to boot!!!! j/k

well apparently God thought it would be funny if I was rebuked for my comments about this Halo 2 headset...BECAUSE..the minute I stepped on LIVE tonight to play some Black arrow..*snap* my headset broke:(

[quote name='bluenatas09']well apparently God thought it would be funny if I was rebuked for my comments about this Halo 2 headset...BECAUSE..the minute I stepped on LIVE tonight to play some Black arrow..*snap* my headset broke:([/quote]

Yeah, thanks alot god. :x

bread's done
Back