HALO 2 is 29.99 at 7-11!

[quote name='el bobo']I still don't understand why gas stations would sell video games.[/quote]

To try to make $$$.

It's cause 7-11 had a Halo 2 slurpee promotion a while ago where they had limited edition halo 2 slurpee cups. If you look in your halo 2 games, theres probably a coupon for a free slurpee.

Nice. You can open the game right there and use the FREE Slurpee coupon immediately. :D

EDIT: No 7-11s near Houston. I still have my coupon -- just gonna save it.

Hmm that's kind of scary, I'm sad I missed the Halo slurpee cups though. I already picked it up from Gamefly for $30 when they had their free shipping sale.

[quote name='drone8888']It's only $28 at GameFly.com

used,... but their games are PRISTINE!!!![/quote]

My Netflix stuff sure has the hell scratched out of it. Why would GameFly be any different?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Do I really have the balls to try to get Bbuy to pricematch 7-11? Hmm....[/quote]

They ain't calling 7-11 for a game. they'll just laugh at you. Then you have kill them with your Telekinesis.

Turls............................ WTF????????

I ordered a TON of games from GameFly,............. and ALL of them are PRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINT Flawless GEMS!!!!

I was skeptical too,... but there are no stickers, scratches, smudges, or signs of resurfacing.
I am a NEAT FREAK perfectionist, and I wouldn't accept less.

I heard they were good,.............so I gave it a shot,.... especially at the prices I paid.
HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
They were better than good,............ they were IMMACULATE!

I can't say anything bad about them,......... except that I had to phone conference with them and my bank, to get the order processed.
Which is actually a GOOD thing,.... as there was no way they would try and rip me off.

Also,....... they shipped it out that day,... and I had them the next!!!!

Seriously,,,,,....... feel free to doubt what I say,... but it is the truth!

bread's done
Back