Halo 2 Limited Edition FT + others!!! Want Castle Shiki., Disgaea, and P. Brave.

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
UPDATE 2-3-05
Right now, I really want to get my hands on a copy of Disgaea and Phantom Brave (just beat La Pucelle, absolutely loved it, heard these were even better). I would also like a copy of Castle Shikigami 2 (or maybe another shooter on PS1/2, Xbox, or GC)They need not be sealed, but must be complete and in near mint condition. CML in my sig, or look at the stuff on this list, and let's see if we can work something out. Thanks!
P.S....I would also like OPM demo disc #75 (really want to see the Final Fantasy X movie). Let me know if you have one of those and would be willing to let it go.

Right now, I have a mint/complete copy of Halo 2 (Collector's Edition) for trade. It includes everything but the 2-month trial card (which I used), and the 7-11 coupon (which I also used). For trades, I will do a 1-1 for any of the following:
Resident Evil 4
Tales of Symphonia
Baten Kaitos
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (I actually don't even know if this is out yet, but...)

I also have a Sega Saturn system. It pains me to get rid of it, but I had to sell most of my good stuff (*sniff* Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun *sniff*) to help pay for my car, so I really don't use it anymore. It comes with all cables and hook-ups (no original box or anything) in perfect working condition. It includes a working 3-D controller*pending* and an action replay 4-in-1 cart *pending* . The games I have for it are:
Cyberia
Enemy Ø
The Horde
NBA Live 98
NHL All-Star Hockey 98
Tomb Raider
NiGHTS *pending*
Shining The Holy Ark *pending*
Virtua Cop (original long box, not the disc in the little sleeve)
Vampire Savior (import) *pending*

All games are in working condition, but some (the sports games mainly I think) may have cracked or broken hinged cases. The ones that are actually worth a little (like Shining The Holy Ark and Vampire Savior) are near mint/complete.

For trades on this, I don't exactly know what I'm looking for, so look at the 4 I listed above, and I'd also be interested in getting:
Mario Party 6
Alien Hominid
Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
Katamari Damacy
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Pretty much any Squaresoft, Enix, or Square Enix game
PS1 games (non sports/crappy)

I will also check lists. PM me if interested.

Believe me, it hurts me to get rid of it, but I've played the hell out of most everything that I wanted to play, but when I had to sell most of my collection off to help pay for my car and other important stuff, I kinda lost interest. I also can't fathom paying $150+ to get back some of my favorite games. But I've gotten an immense amount of enjoyment out of my saturn, and it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

bread's done
Back