Halo 2 Limited for $5 @ GoodGuys B&M

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Good Guys is clearing out all their remaining Xbox games at 70% off, plus all their Halo 2 limited editions are going for only $5. Just in case you don't have this game or need an extra copy for lan parties.

The Pasadena store has over a hundred copies.

[quote name='Blustrk98']why must the midwest be constantly shat on by the retail Man?[/QUOTE]

Because it's your job to house the wherehouses that our products are shipped out of! :D

[quote name='badboysean']plus the store is TRASHED![/QUOTE]

It's a Going Out of Business Sale, what else is new?

[quote name='Vegan']Because it's your job to house the wherehouses that our products are shipped out of! :D[/QUOTE]

Bravo Vegan! That one made me laugh.

Speaking to my sister this morning, I realized I should have grabbed 10-15 (maybe more) when I had the chance. She's a social worker and was talking about how her office is going to try and get all the kids they work with something for christmas. They would have made some pretty decent stocking stuffers. Oh well...

OK guys, I picked up the last 9 at my local Good Guys. 2 are for gifts, and 1 is for me. The other 6 are available on a first come first serve basis shipped media mail for $15.

Please PAYPAL payments only, and my account accepts credit cards.

First 6 PM's gets them.

[quote name='eurenix']Just thought I would mention that the Pasadena store has been cleared out, a family came in and bought the fifty or so I saw. If there were any more, they didn't bring them out before I left.[/QUOTE]

god i hate hoarders. especially familial, let's-head-on-down-to-the-clearance-sale hoarders. makes you wanna yell go fuck yourselves.

Just came back from my local GoodGuys... UGH. Nothing at all! Bunch of sports games and a broken xbox which was sold already. However they did have the xbox monster cable the 400 version for 30 dollars.

Still one left. I had it on hold, but the deal fell through. $15 shipped media mail w/del conf. I only accept paypal. I will not ship first.

[quote name='hotwls13']Still one left. I had it on hold, but the deal fell through. $15 shipped media mail w/del conf. I only accept paypal. I will not ship first.[/QUOTE]

I pm'ed you, if it's the metal case collectors edition and it's mint and unopened i'll buy it.

yeah what an ass hole. "i bought all these on release date" my ass. and he then goes to charge an exorbitant $8 for shipping.

bread's done
Back