halo 2 on 360

tigerjh81

CAGiversary!
my game freezes once in awhile does this happen to any one else? i played on my friends xbox and did the same thing... but game looks damn good for xbox game heh

[quote name='Ledhed']Well, then it's defective. Tough luck, that.[/QUOTE]

it freeze on my bro's 360 a few times... during story mode...

But I havn't had any problems with mine...

we both have new copys of Halo 2...

OP, I think it might be the new update... who knows...

[quote name='Spoon_si']it freeze on my bro's 360 a few times... during story mode...

But I havn't had any problems with mine...

we both have new copys of Halo 2...

OP, I think it might be the new update... who knows...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but my point is that he said it's skipping in the exact same place regardless of whether he's playing it on a normal Xbox or a 360. Sure as shit sounds like a disc problem to me.

I'm having framerate issues and audio drops epsecially when there is a lot of action on screen. It isn't perfect but hey, it works.

Ive only had framerate issues once, but did get dirty disk, and map load failure once (got alot of on xbox). Now im thinking its the disk.

I have the same problem as the original OP, but since I really only play h2 for fun and the fact that I usually get cheated anyway. Oh and the main reason why is cuz I have a 360, cod2>h2 IMO.

dont listen to any of these retards. My halo 2 disk was doing the same thing, what you need to do is hook up xbox live. After you do that you will want to put the halo 2 disk in and it will say there is an update for the game. Bingo bango it is fixed

No issues with me.......yet, except the Xbox 360 rumble on the wireless controller in this game sucks and the mic is realllllyyyyy quiet.

Halo 1 hasn't experienced any problems, but Halo 2 has the same issue. Freezes for a fraction of a second, I THINK it was related to picking up a weapon or a powerup or something, that's what I remember. I guess MS couldn't iron out all the emulator stuff, but it hasn't interfered with gameplay as of yet (only on split screen, not Live).

bread's done
Back