Halo 2 or NFS Underground 2 $19.99 at FYE [A/R]

Sulmona

CAGiversary!
I tried to search but didn't see it posted, but anyway, I was in fye today and I saw that both Halo 2 and Need for Speed Underground 2 were 19.99 after rebate at FYE. I have never had trouble with rebates from fye but others may feel differently.

2nd'd if there is a rebate involved it'd be great to at least put AR in the topic title. Putting the amount of the rebate would be ideal.

Something like "$20 after $30 MIR" for example.

But thanks for posting the deal OP.

I have never had a problem with an FYE mail in rebate either, alltough i hate mail in rebates they should fuckin* give you the rebate right there,im against those shits and i dont trust mail in rebates at all, but oh well you have to risk it

[quote name='Hixton1']What's FYE?[/quote]
FYE is a store ,sells cds, video games,movies,they dont have too many locations but atleast they have one in my nearest mall. hope i was helpful

Thanks for posting this deal OP. Picked up Halo 2 today..

I can definitely vouch for FYE's rebates because I've used them for lots of dvd deals. Rebates are very straightforward and tend to come fairly quick.

No worries..

[quote name='Mowork']Thanks for posting this deal OP. Picked up Halo 2 today..

I can definitely vouch for FYE's rebates because I've used them for lots of dvd deals. Rebates are very straightforward and tend to come fairly quick.

No worries..[/quote]

How long did it take to get your rebates?

[quote name='ViperGuy'][quote name='Mowork']Thanks for posting this deal OP. Picked up Halo 2 today..

No worries..[/quote]

How long did it take to get your rebates?[/quote]

More importantly, do they need the original UPC from the box for the rebates?

[quote name='Hixton1']What's FYE?[/quote]

Used to be a music/movie store called the WALL then one day they just changed there name

funny i hear fast rebates mentioned, i remember about a year and half ago i got a gba sp and one game for 14.99 to get the 30 dollar rebate...i waited 6 monthes , SIX , to get the rebate in the mail. i dont consider that quick.

[quote name='SnakeEater']http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8884.html

A lot of people complaining about FYE not honoring the rebates.[/quote]

From my experiences, they will find every way possible not to honor one.

[quote name='ViperGuy'][quote name='Mowork']Thanks for posting this deal OP. Picked up Halo 2 today..

No worries..[/quote]

How long did it take to get your rebates?[/quote]

Sorry I'm just now replying....

All of my rebates have come before the stated timeframe on the rebate. I've never had to call or anything (and trust me, I'm pretty anal about my rebates because I do a lot of them).

As far as the upc code is concerned, I've never sent the original from the box. FYE packages come with an attached upc sticker on the front. I just peel it off, attach it to a piece of paper and send it. No problems at all

This is my first video game purchase from them but I'm sure it won't be any different. Like I've said, I've bought enough dvd's that had rebates from them that I'm TOTALLY comfortable doing this.

Just make sure to keep copies of everything and you'll be fine.

bread's done
Back