Halo 2 Tournament: Brackets Up/ Round One Ready

[quote name='Trakan']Led, you're a mod. You can add that to the OP. ;)[/quote]

I realized it right before you posted that. :lol:

Also, regarding my match with Pylis:

He and I originally tried it about a week before Christmas, and we couldn't join one-another's games and were unable to play. We arranged a new time to play, but he never showed up unfortunately and I haven't been able to get ahold of him since.

Would you mind XBM if I advanced to the next round?

[quote name='dastly75']Hey is it too late to join? My gamertag is dastly[/quote]

Afraid so. Depending on the success of this one, another may be arranged in the future. Just keep an eye open and you may get the chance to join the next one.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan']Led, you're a mod. You can add that to the OP. ;)[/quote]

He and I originally tried it about a week before Christmas, and we couldn't join one-another's games and were unable to play. We arranged a new time to play, but he never showed up unfortunately and I haven't been able to get ahold of him since.

Would you mind XBM if I advanced to the next round?[/quote]

No, of course not, you can advance. Also, I'll send you a PM tommorow of how else will advance/not advance.

Sorry, but I didn't get to compile a list today. I was hella sick earlier, got checked out of school at 12:00, and slept till 8:30.

[quote name='O.D.D']Shit I forgot all about this....if it isn't too late help1 send me a friend invite and I can play you tonight.[/quote]

Yeah. I already told Ledhed to advance help1, but just go ahead and play and I'll straighten it out if you win.

Ok, bracket is updated as far as XBM told me to update it.

Halo2bracket.gif

How come you didn't give me my bye? Those two have made no effort and I surely have. If you don't make some more decisions this tournament is going to slow down to a crawl.

[quote name='zewone']How come you didn't give me my bye? Those two have made no effort and I surely have. If you don't make some more decisions this tournament is going to slow down to a crawl.[/quote]

I don't know if you're adressing me, but I've only made the changes that XBM told me to make. I too am wondering what is to come of the other Round 1 players, but he didn't tell me to cut or advance anyone else. Until I hear his word, I'm not touching it any further.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']How come you didn't give me my bye? Those two have made no effort and I surely have. If you don't make some more decisions this tournament is going to slow down to a crawl.[/quote]

I don't know if you're adressing me, but I've only made the changes that XBM told me to make. I too am wondering what is to come of the other Round 1 players, but he didn't tell me to cut or advance anyone else. Until I hear his word, I'm not touching it any further.[/quote]

Yeah, I was talking to XBM. I was pretty sure I would get it, but it looks like I can't play my 2nd or 3rd round matches.

In XBM's defense, he has given extensions for people to get their matches in, and everyone asked to play, totally forgot about this, and then come back all angry. I think he's just trying to make everyone happy.

I was suppossed to play ChrisXE, and he is selling/ trading his halo 2 on these boards right now, so I am pretty sure he is not going to play. Can I advance to the second round?

[quote name='Trakan']In XBM's defense, he has given extensions for people to get their matches in, and everyone asked to play, totally forgot about this, and then come back all angry. I think he's just trying to make everyone happy.[/quote]

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. OK, help1 and O.D.D should be playing tonight, if they don't, then Ledhed automaticly advances. Go ahead and advance unctennis, although I don't know what he says about ChrisXE is true, at least he's posted here. Advance zewone because I haven't heard from either of the people that he's supposed to face. Same with Ugamer and CheapyD. Advance them; I haven't heard from their opponets neither. This is for Ledhed, but I wanted to post it here so people see that I'm trying to get this damn tournament moving. I may have made a mistake somewhere, if so, please tell me.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Go ahead and advance unctennis, although I don't know what he says about ChrisXE is true, at least he's posted here.[/quote]

It's true, Chris is selling his Halo 2.

I'll update in a moment with the new bracket.

Bracket Update:

Halo2bracketnew.gif

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='XboxMaster']Go ahead and advance unctennis, although I don't know what he says about ChrisXE is true, at least he's posted here.[/quote]

It's true, Chris is selling his Halo 2.

I'll update in a moment with the new bracket.

Bracket Update:

Halo2bracketnew.gif
[/quote]

Oh man, I'd love to take his place if you'd fellas let me.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I'd love to take his place if you'd fellas let me.[/quote]Yeah, I'll take anyones place as well. Or I'll wait for the next tournament if that ever happens.

Ugamer, R.I.P.

[quote name='unctennis122']I was suppossed to play ChrisXE, and he is selling/ trading his halo 2 on these boards right now, so I am pretty sure he is not going to play. Can I advance to the second round?[/quote]
I'm playing you soon, add me to your friends list.

[quote name='XboxMaster']OK, cool. Looks like el bob might be competition.[/quote]

Let me know when you want me to kick your ass. :lol: I'm free now.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Trakan']Led, you're a mod. You can add that to the OP. ;)[/quote]

Would you mind XBM if I advanced to the next round?[/quote]

Whoops, yeah, I thought the tourny was dead. I was going to ask Ledhed to just advance since I missed our match awhile back due to family issues and we ended up missing the deadline. However, I DID send him an apologetic PM regarding my no-show, and for the record, neither of us attempted to contact each other after that. So it's not just me being an irresponsible jerk (gotta protect my non-existant rep, after all)! :twisted: Regardless, good luck, Ledhed. I'll be rooting on the sidelines.

Hey--

I had signed up for this and totally forgot about it. I will try to play my game this weekend if that's OK. Then if I win, it looks like I will play Cheapy.

Is it too late to play my first round game?

[quote name='TJordan522']Hey--

I had signed up for this and totally forgot about it. I will try to play my game this weekend if that's OK. Then if I win, it looks like I will play Cheapy.

Is it too late to play my first round game?[/quote]

Yep. You already got eliminated from the tourny.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='TJordan522']Hey--

Is it too late to play my first round game?[/quote]

Yep. You already got eliminated from the tourny.[/quote]

Correcto.

[quote name='Pylis']Whoops, yeah, I thought the tourny was dead. I was going to ask Ledhed to just advance since I missed our match awhile back due to family issues and we ended up missing the deadline. However, I DID send him an apologetic PM regarding my no-show, and for the record, neither of us attempted to contact each other after that. So it's not just me being an irresponsible jerk (gotta protect my non-existant rep, after all)! :twisted: Regardless, good luck, Ledhed. I'll be rooting on the sidelines.[/quote]

Sorry about that. I didn't intend for it to sound as though you ignored me or anything. I was referring to what was going to be our second attempt at getting together. Damn servers not letting us join eachother's games.

El bobo and I just played our match. Bobo won 22-25.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=56035480&player=LedheD 01

Bracket Update:

Halo2bracketupdate.gif

[quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:

[quote name='Ledhed']El bobo and I just played our match. Bobo won 22-25.[/quote] :shock: What the fuck is going on in this tourney?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:[/quote]

Notice the lol symbol after it. He kicks my ass everytime we play team slayer. And El Bobo is a great slayer player.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:[/quote]

Notice the lol symbol after it. He kicks my ass everytime we play team slayer. And El Bobo is a great slayer player.[/quote]
Thanks Zewone. I'm not too bad. SJ I'll play you in some head to head if you have XBL.

Spyhunter, where are you at dude? I've sent you a PM and a few messages, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Just let me know when you're free to play our round.

[quote name='Arikado']Spyhunter, where are you at dude? I've sent you a PM and a few messages, but I haven't heard anything back yet. Just let me know when you're free to play our round.[/quote]

You guys don't even have to play the round. :lol: I'm just messin' with ya spyhunter.

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:[/quote]

Notice the lol symbol after it. He kicks my ass everytime we play team slayer. And El Bobo is a great slayer player.[/quote]
Thanks Zewone. I'm not too bad. SJ I'll play you in some head to head if you have XBL.[/quote]Alright. I'll play you tomorrow night if you're available. Don't beat me down too bad. :)

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:[/quote]

Thanks Zewone. I'm not too bad. SJ I'll play you in some head to head if you have XBL.[/quote]Alright. I'll play you tomorrow night if you're available. Don't beat me down too bad. :)[/quote]
I'll be on tomorrow about 10 PM EST I dunno your GT so just send me a friend request.

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='zewone']I lost to XboxMaster 25-10 or something. Good game.[/quote] Didn't you say something about kicking his ass in the previous post? :rofl:[/quote]

Thanks Zewone. I'm not too bad. SJ I'll play you in some head to head if you have XBL.[/quote]Alright. I'll play you tomorrow night if you're available. Don't beat me down too bad. :)[/quote]
I'll be on tomorrow about 10 PM EST I dunno your GT so just send me a friend request.[/quote]I just got off a little bit ago, but I may go back on in about half an hour.

GT: STICKY WAFFLES

I'll send you an invite if I get on tonight. :)

Im guessing el bobo is Der Morder, Hey Pimpin'. If you don't win im gona kick your ass. Unless you camp, and we play lockout.

bread's done
Back