Halo 2 Vista $39.99 Shipped @ Frys.com

I'm waiting for at least three years while Microsoft works out the kinks on Vista. I figure it'll take that long before they start working on the actual problems instead of just the security loopholes...

[quote name='Raynre']I'm waiting for at least three years while Microsoft works out the kinks on Vista. I figure it'll take that long before they start working on the actual problems instead of just the security loopholes...[/QUOTE]

I hear that! XP is better than ever now.

thanks op for the heads up, but i'd like to leave a notice for others: a game that is 3 years old shouldn't be worth 50 dollars, or even 40.

also, Direct X 10 serves no benefit to the visual quality of this game, and is only a complement product so that you buy Vista.

Furthermore, Direct X 10 is more well known for its performance gains, but an engine this old probably wn't need much performance optimization, nor would any new Direct X 10 card need it because of how much faster they are than previous generations.

If they really wanted to sell Vista, they should do a dual launch of Halo 3 on both the xbox and pc. At this rate PC gamers won't see Halo 3 till sometime around 2010.

bread's done
Back