Halo 2 Watch at Circuit City for $4.99 YMMV

Braddo

CAG Veteran
Sorry if already posted - I searched but could not locate a duplicate

I was at a Circuit City in Matthews NC today and at the Game Section Cash register they had the Halo 2 Watches hanging above the cash register.

Each watch was in a hard platic case and when I looked at them they are priced at $19.99 but then retagged at $4.99

I picked up 2 as presents for kids - not a bad deal

Brad

The one in Temecula, CA has a box of about 20 or so near the Xbox accessories for $4.99. I think it just depends on how many each store has left after the pre-order campaign.

101b6js.jpg

And tommorow it is part of the up to 50% off sale at CC

[quote name='twiztidjester']
101b6js.jpg

And tommorow it is part of the up to 50% off sale at CC[/quote]

Is the band made out of a better material than plastic? the watch face itself looks sharp but nothing ruins a watch more than a plastic wristband IMHO.

Is the band made out of a better material than plastic? the watch face itself looks sharp but nothing ruins a watch more than a plastic wristband IMHO.

No problem SadiDee - just get another band that matches. There are actually lots of em out there if you look. And for $5? Good deal.

I've been wanting one of those. How many of you guys have seen this for $5.00 at CC? I wouldn't want to make the trip if this is a big time ymmv.

[quote name='Aaron']Is the band made out of a better material than plastic? the watch face itself looks sharp but nothing ruins a watch more than a plastic wristband IMHO.

No problem SadiDee - just get another band that matches. There are actually lots of em out there if you look. And for $5? Good deal.[/quote]

Good point, I forgot you could switch them out. I guess that shows how often I wear a watch :)

Gah, I was thinking of a "watch".. as in it hit 4.99 on the site, watch it on the site or something.. I need sleep.

I would rather wear my Growlanser Generations watch than wear that thing. And I would rather die than wear a Growlanser Generations watch.

That watch doesn't even look like it is worth $5 or $2.50 for that matter. Besides doesn't it look like a kid's watch?

Trust me, I got it "free" with my "Halo 2 LE" and even then it wasn't worth it. All it is doing right now is sitting on my desk... gathering dust.... which is what it does best.

But hey, if you want to blow $4.99 plus tax on a worthless item... be my guest. :rofl:

Yeah, I got one of these a few days ago at CC for $4.99 also.

And yeah, I got for collecting, not wearing. I don't think it could hold up to too much usage.

I was going to pick one of these up but I took a closer look at the watch and it does look pretty cheap, the gold on the inside looks good but the bands are ugly and the front of the watch is probably plastic and not glass and would probably get scratched up really quick. I'm just going to let this deal slide.

bread's done
Back