halo 2 XBL

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
is there anyway i can hook up more than one controller to my xbox and have all of them play online?? i see other people doing it and i want to know how to

thanks,

hM

Guests cant play in ranked games, so you have to do training of some sort. You can use 2 month trial cards to make temporary gamertags for your friends, so then they can play if they sign in as the new tag. I called Xbox support to ask if that could be done, (run 2+ xbox live accounts on the same Xbox at the same time), the guy said it was "impossible", but me brother and I do it just fine, lol. Shows what they know...

I can't believe no one has told him to do this yet. Go to Matchmaking settings and pick Team Training or Rumble Training. Guests are allowed to play on those two gametypes.

I honestly think not letting guests play in ranked matches is incredibly lame.

Crimson Skies does it fine. Only the player signed in with the gamertag gets a rank, while the other people aren't ranked.

Yeah, but with the clans and everything it kinda makes sense. The people who want to take it seriously can do so, free of any sort of "interference" from guests. I just got the game and I haven't actually done any ranked games yet. I just hook up my brother and sister and we all do training matches (indeed, the term "training" is kinda misleading... I had the same problem as the OP at first because I was all like "TRAINING?, nah that can't be it").

By the way, dumb noob question here... is there any way to actually pick a level to play on? I've scoured the manual and I still can't figure out how to do it. It always just picks a level at random. I can't choose the rules either.

what is the team training mode?? and i can't seem to log on to XBL and play games on Madden anymore, it works fine with Halo, but it stays at the Signing in to XBOX Live Please Wait...... is it my connection or something else?

thanks,

hM

Team training mode is an unranked playlist so guests can play with you. It plays the same playlist as team skirmish I believe.

I can't help you with Madden tho. Sorry

bread's done
Back