Halo 2 Xbox Live Headset $15

Worseley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Looks like Plantronics made another batch of the Halo 2 Xbox Live headsets and are selling them extra cheap.

$15 for the Green Plantronics Headset. $1 goes to charity.

gamecom-halo2-edition-komplett.jpg

They work with the 360 too, you just lose the mute/volume controls.

http://www.plantronics.com/halo2/en_US/catalog/display_category_type.jhtml?rootId=&id=cat5830032&productTypeId=cat5830032&_requestid=490381

They also work for cell phones... lol

I was just about to post this. I have 2, one for X360 (volume control available on dashboard), and one for cell phone. Great headset, great price. Definately pick this up if you dont already own 1, or 2.

Its a nice headset, and for that price it's a great deal, but I hated not having the ability to mute on the fly while playing 360 (like if someone calls) so I went back to my old headset.

Is this unadvertised? When I went through www.plantronics.com the prices were the 49.99 (59.99 with communicator). The only reason I ask is that I find it weird that you can't get to plantronics home page from the site linked above and there is no mention of it on their site? Sorry if I'm just being paranoid.

Thanks OP! I've been eyeing this one ever since my X360 headset (the one that came with the premium bundle) broke. Also, thanks for posting links to the adapter, might actually pick it up in-store.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Thanks OP! I've been eyeing this one ever since my X360 headset (the one that came with the premium bundle) broke. Also, thanks for posting links to the adapter, might actually pick it up in-store.[/QUOTE]

Hey, maybe little kids won't be afraid of you attempting to rape them.

I never liked headsets where the earpiece goes into your ear, uncomfortable, and annoying. I perfer my regular 360 headset.

[quote name='dracula']does this include the communicator attachment? if so that is excellent[/quote]

I don't remember getting the attachment with mine, so i'm pretty sure that it doesn't. :cry:

[quote name='dracula']does this include the communicator attachment? if so that is excellent[/QUOTE]
If you clicked on the link in the OP, you'd see they offer a bundle with the Xbox communicator for $19.99, just $5 more.

these are the best for the price they are totally better than the crappy microsoft ones and i've had mine since they were released and haven't had any problems.

Thanks op. Just ordered one. Know I do not have to keep switching one between the xbox and the 360. Yea I know I am lazy but this is much more convienent. Thanks again. Happy 4TH to you all..........

i'm using it on my new 360 right now but i get the feeling noone can hear me talk is it like the headset or some kind of feature that ms disabled with the privacy thingies?

bread's done
Back