Halo 2

postaboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Where can I get this game for cheap locally, hopefully less than $40. I need to feel what the hype is all about.

thanks

Halo 2 is REAL fun and addicting, but also extremely random. The fact that you can always find a decent match is awesome. If you have XBL you should pick this bad boy up definitely.

[quote name='postaboy']Where can I get this game for cheap locally, hopefully less than $40. I need to feel what the hype is all about.

thanks[/quote]

If you just need the "feel the hype" then you should rent it. It won't take long to find out that hype is all it has going for it. :speaktothehand:

Try Blockbuster...

[quote name='polaricecaves'][quote name='jylee507']Go to www.fye.com. They have it for 19.99 after mail in rebate.[/quote]

seems like a hell of a deal.... to bad you have to remove the upc[/quote]

Yeah, that part sucks, but for 19.99 on a game I doubt I'll sell or trade anytime soon, it's worth it.

As long as you have a valid major Credit Card, and the 2 month free trial code (which can be found in a lot of Xbox games, it is a card with a code), you are ready to go LIVE. You need a high speed internet connection, and an ethernet cable to make your Xbox go on-LIVE, which I suppose most people already have. A headset is a plus for the online gaming experience. If you think you want to give Xbox Live a try, I'm sure your local EB Games employees will give you tips to help you get on..

Also if you are thinking about going the full year, it would be pretty smart to get the Xbox Live Starter Kit, which should include a 12-month trial, the headset, and maybe some demos/bonuses. It cost up to $70 though, but just a heads up.

bought it used on ebay.. its decent.. but the multiplayer maps online get real old real quick.. and the ratings are a hit and miss.. and it seems everytime i play on there i get stuck with a bunch of 14 year olds that all they do all day is sit at home and play halo 2... Burnout 3 is a much better online game and i would suggest it over Halo 2.. as for FPS.. i really love Star Wars Battlefront (i supposed thats TPS) but if you "gotta have halo" than rent it.. the single player campaign should take any decent gamer 4 hours to finish. disappointing single player.. while the online has a lot of cool things going for it.. i don't think i can suggest it based solely on online.. i bet this game is more fun as a lan party game.. but who plays those anymore?

ok I went to gamestop to picked up halo 2 CE and told the clerk what I need to play online. He said "I need to buy the xbl for $70. I was like does halo 2 come with a free trail xbl, he said no! I have sworn it came with a 2 month xbl subscription. I said fuck it, I aint paying $100 just to play halo.

You know what so fawk up, a mom picked up 2 used games at $35 a piece. She ask the clerk "I get a free game right? The clerk reply back and said "Yeah, the cheapest no more than $15. man, I wanted to kick his azz right there.

[quote name='postaboy']ok I went to gamestop to picked up halo 2 CE and told the clerk what I need to play online. He said "I need to buy the xbl for $70. I was like does halo 2 come with a free trail xbl, he said no! I have sworn it came with a 2 month xbl subscription. I said shaq-fu it, I aint paying $100 just to play halo.[/quote]

Halo 2 does come w/ a 2-month free trail. You were just dealing w/ another bastard employee.

You know what so fawk up, a mom picked up 2 used games at $35 a piece. She ask the clerk "I get a free game right? The clerk reply back and said "Yeah, the cheapest no more than $15. man, I wanted to kick his azz right there.

That sounds like BS to me, she should have been able to get another $35(or less) game. I've never had to pick a game that was of a certain lower price.

bread's done
Back