Halo 3 51 dollars shipped (that includes tax)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sistem_shock

CAGiversary!
Sup guys im pretty new over here and i found a good deal. Halo 3 for 55 dollars and with the special offer its 5 bucks off so its 50 dollars plus shipping and handling which is a buck. (its always a buck at this site)

heres the link

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=270750&source=pricegrabber

woot you can save like 20-15 bucks and ya dont have to wait in stores.

Shipping is great ships within days.;)

It even says it will ship within the release date. Great site used it many times. I remember if found a deal for halo and it cost me 5 dollars!!!:lol:

For reviews about this site check it out hundreds of them!

http://slickdeals.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=35424056/search=halo 3

bump!

Dude halo 3 for $51 guys!!!!!

Btw ive searched and this is the best price so far. Its the number one selling game at familyvids so hopefully everyone can get it.

damnit i should buy this but i just bought an electric guitar.

things get alittle rough this time of year for college students =(

k cool its already posted but heh for those who havent caught it yet. Ill keep this thread moving dont see others posting there.

People who want it will find the appropriate thread, don't just keep adding to this thread. Please use the search feature before posting deals.

aite sorry im kinda new cut me some slack. Btw that thread went to hell so why not post it up again so people who didnt catch the deals. :)

angrysalad187 your not getting halo 3? Its the biggest and most anticipated game to hit the 360!

I know you may not like it but its like a must! Just like mgs4 is a must for ps3!

only 50 bucks dude not so much.

Can someone change the title to "sistem_shock talks to him/herself thread"?

3 postings within 6 minutes (11:01, 11:04, 11:07), including back-to-back postings that could be combined into 1 post. Enough slack has been cut.

haha chill dude i was just replying and yes i shouldve have posted only like twice but hey it will only make my newbie status go away faster...:)

wont post only if someone ask a question k?

[quote name='sistem_shock']Nice sonic you totally manipulated my statement. meanie:cry:[/QUOTE]
Well, no. I just posted the last sentence in your post. I didn't take anything out of context.

i know you didnt take anything out of conext. What i mean is that you took advantage of what i said and turned it agianst me as a negative thing...

E.G. manipulating my statement.

[quote name='sistem_shock']i know you didnt take anything out of conext. What i mean is that you took advantage of what i said and turned it agianst me as a negative thing...

E.G. manipulating my statement.[/QUOTE]
Oh. I guess I understand. Well listen, I gotta go post in another thread. I'll see you later, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back