Halo 3 and Left4Dead

greendayrulestce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Currently thinking of getting them at Gamestop (online w/ CAG16 code and Saver), but I know there is probably a better deal out there, I cannot find one though. Used or new, any version of them (Collector's etc), just want them for Xbox 360. Thanks.

FYE has Halo 3 (reg edition) on sale for $39.99 + $20 mail in rebate, so a total of $19.99 after the mail in rebate. I pulled it up on one of the search machines while looking for a movie, just to see if it was still on sale w/rebate, so as far as I know, the sale is still going on. They have the Limited edition on sale as well, I think $29.99 after rebate. I don't remember what the sale price is....I wanna say $49.99.

[quote name='greendayrulestce']Gamestop has a price drop 39.99, so for me, that is the standard current price. Thanks, I will look into that though.

Link?[/quote]

It's in-store only. FYE doesn't have any of the Halo 3 games on their site.

[quote name='SSJGodzilla']Newegg.com has the Halo 3 Legendary Edition for $45
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103056[/quote]

DO WANT!

I've been eyeballing this for a little while now. I lived with three guys who all owned Halo 3, so I never bought it myself. Now I am on my own, but I keep getting cravings to play it, just can't find it at a price that seems right for it considering that it's relatively old.

Let's hope it stays around that price for a while - or any of the other versions, for that matter.

[quote name='Indyjones']FYE has Halo 3 (reg edition) on sale for $39.99 + $20 mail in rebate, so a total of $19.99 after the mail in rebate. I pulled it up on one of the search machines while looking for a movie, just to see if it was still on sale w/rebate, so as far as I know, the sale is still going on. They have the Limited edition on sale as well, I think $29.99 after rebate. I don't remember what the sale price is....I wanna say $49.99.[/quote]

Do i really have to mail in the upc bar code from the game's packaging to get the rebate?

[quote name='RenoVatio']Do i really have to mail in the upc bar code from the game's packaging to get the rebate?[/quote]

I think fye just does receipts, iirc.

When I was asking about the price drop I thought L4D! Can we be clear and talk about which game we are referring to in our posts? I thought both games were dropped!

[quote name='RenoVatio']Do i really have to mail in the upc bar code from the game's packaging to get the rebate?[/quote]

No. All you have to send is the barcoded pricetag sticker and the rebate copy of the receipt. You don't have to cut out the UPC from the back of the art/case.

bread's done
Back