Halo 3 Annual vidmaster tonight

JamesH1985

CAGiversary!
Anyone up for the Vidmaster annual (After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.) I tried this the other day with the heroic odst firefight and it worked well with people from here. So if you're up for it, not horrible in halo 3, Add Spartan Patron, I'll be on when i see theres enough people to try.

Hey Spartan.. I'd be down for this tomorrow since I'm tired. I'll send you a PM tomorrow to see if you're still in need of it. I have a friend who can play too.

We got vidmaster: Dejavu the other day and no I wasn't the guy who kept dying lol..

RealMadrLd

I'm down but need a time. 9 EST? I'm supposed to be hooking up with some CAGs around 11 for some GH achievement hunting.

sounds like you already have a foursome but i would love to get this as well, and if anyone doesn't the one from halo 3.

Corvin and/or anyone else, I'll hit you up at 9:30 eastern.

my Gamertag is RealMadrLd incase you're already on. Send me the request.

Edit: Going on now.

Anyone up for Annual tonight around 11 pm EST. I have the other ODST Vidmaster achievements but am willing to help out with Deja Vu or Endure also.

[quote name='Zyzomys']Anyone up for Annual tonight around 11 pm EST. I have the other ODST Vidmaster achievements but am willing to help out with Deja Vu or Endure also.[/QUOTE]

I will join you just send me an invite when you are ready.

Had a good time last night. Did Annual and Deja Vu. Both took longer than expected but it was still enjoyable. Thanks guys!

Halo 3
took 1 hour and 23 minutes and wasn't pretty. Lets say we had some Ghost problems. lol

Halo3Stats.jpg

Halo 3: ODST
Took 1 hour and 12 minutes - very frustrating since we couldn't seem to trigger a couple of the checkpoints.

ODSTStats.jpg

I was just laughing it off the whole time.. My eyes were burning though. Didn't know you could find the stats, thats great. I'll show them to the others for comedic purposes.

yeah, bungie.net tracks everything. Very cool site integration.

We died 324 times on Annual, and probably 275 of those were Ghost related. lol

[quote name='lordopus99']I will join you just send me an invite when you are ready.[/QUOTE]I will send you a FR. We still need two more for Annual at 11 pm EST, and then we will do whatever the majority wants for ODST - Deja Vu or Endure - I have most of the ODST Achievements, except for Crater and Last Exit 200,000 Point Achievements but I will help out with either.

[quote name='kklems']I am up for it...sent you a message on live as well.[/QUOTE]
Exellent! My wife is using the television and I can only access voice messages via my 360.

So here is the group for the Annual run:
- Zyzomys
- Lifes Avenger
- Kamikazemartian
- PackedOsprey

I will send out party & game invites as soon as I get on at 11 am. I do not have this achievement so hopefully once we are together someone can take charge and lead us to victory. \\:D/ :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we got Annual. Myself, Lifes Avenger, PackedOsprey, and Ppowers. :grouphug: That was not a barrel of laughs. Who are the sick minds at Bungie who think of these things. :wall:

if anyone else needs deja vu or annual i still do as well, add my gamertag: smellytim and then lets do it later tonight. around 9 EST? or whenever for me really.

[quote name='smellytim']if anyone else needs deja vu or annual i still do as well, add my gamertag: smellytim and then lets do it later tonight. around 9 EST? or whenever for me really.[/QUOTE]
I'd be down to do those (If I'm not already playing something else). If not tonight, then some time soon.

::EDIT::
Looking for people to do Endure and Annual. Send me a FR, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back