Halo 3 at 360 launch?

When reading info about the Halo movie, many of them said that that the movie would come out at the same time as Halo 3....and that sure as hell wont be launch

[quote name='TC']It will be out at launch..........PS3 launch.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's what Billy said... Allard said it'll launch when it's ready (probably after the PS3 launch).

I'm not too worried. I loved the Halos but IMO there were better games for XBOX and the launch looks like it will have plenty of great ones as it is. I can wait a few more months for Halo 3.

Halo 3 is expected to be out by Jan. 1st. That seems like kind of a moronic release date (right AFTER christmas). Isn't that when PS3 is suppose to come out too?

[quote name='momadaboo']Halo 3 is expected to be out by Jan. 1st. That seems like kind of a moronic release date (right AFTER christmas). Isn't that when PS3 is suppose to come out too?[/QUOTE]

Uh, no. The original plan was a Spring launch, but they said they would wait and see how the Xbox 360 launch goes first. If it goes poorly, they will wait until as late as early 2007 to launch.

As for Halo 3 'expected to be out by Jan. 1st'. It would be nice if you at least posted your source of something like that. No matter what though, it isn't true.

[quote name='momadaboo']HOLY ****. Where did you get that release date? People were expecting January 06 not May 06![/QUOTE]
MS has said since E3 that Halo 3 would launch the same time as the PS3. Actually I think it was Gates himself. And everyone has said April or May launch for the PS3.

[quote name='momadaboo']HOLY ****. Where did you get that release date? People were expecting January 06 not May 06![/QUOTE]

What people, other than you? You have been the only one talking about a January 06 release date, which would be next to impossible to pull off (unless they ofcourse had a tops ecret team working on it the same time as Halo 2). :)

even w/ an april release date to counter PS3 launch...

I mean will the game be playable? it took them 3 freaken years to make Halo 2...

I'll give it to fall 06'... I'm sure bungie wants to show this off at E3 1st....

[quote name='xboxundone']it wont happen don't waste your time hoping it will.[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong, I am not hoping it will happen I just want the best freakin game that they have the ability to make and some of the launch dates seem to be a little to early to get launched at.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']bah, if that were the case, they should just change the name to, "Halo 2006". Also, let EA publish it.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

bread's done
Back