Halo 3 beta Gamertag exchange

I'm awful at the game, but I had a great time. I didn't have an XXLbox so I never got the original Halo 1/2 experience. My deaths were typically 2-3 times my kills for any given game.

Any tips on making myself a more difficult target? I jump like fucking mad and circle strafe, but still seem too easy to kill.

[quote name='JC Monkeyballs']I'm awful at the game, but I had a great time. I didn't have an XXLbox so I never got the original Halo 1/2 experience. My deaths were typically 2-3 times my kills for any given game.

Any tips on making myself a more difficult target? I jump like fucking mad and circle strafe, but still seem too easy to kill.[/quote]

Instead of Circle Strafing and Jumping, try shooting back :p

I often find myself not shooting soon enough - don't want to draw attention to myself too soon if I have a weapon that's not good over that distance. By the time I empty a clip and have to reload they're in close range and off me. But if I wait, oop, waited too long, dead.

Sigh.

I think it's just going to take some time. Like oh, say, the next three weeks (plus 4 days, thanks bungie!) straight.

Feel free to add me for an easy target and active voice-chatter. Warthog jumping a plus. Also likes walking the beach on high ground and jumping in fear when I see a little red light nearby.

I havent posted here in a while for no real reason but anyway im down to play

GT:
MrMagikJeff

Main thing is to try and shoot first. If there shooting at you before you even see them then your normally gonna die. If you start getting shot at try to look for cover of some kind so you can locate the enemy. If its CQC then you need to try a good nade/shoot/melee combo to gain the advantage back after they shot at you first

Main thing in Halo is just shooting first to be honest. Aim helps but its pretty easy to aim with the ammount of autoaim still in the game.

There gonna be a night where CAG plays? Know im not gonna be able to get everyones GT nor can my FL fit it just would be cool to get a night to get together over the next 3 weeks

Added a bunch of you guys mamesj = me, apossum.

It's pronounced "May-ms Jay" Just had to clear that up, since it's a hot topic in any room I enter these days :lol:

I'll be on after work tonight around 6:30 or 7.

bread's done
Back