Halo 3 CE Preorder for $59.99 + Free Ship

Thanks OP, I wasn't interested in getting the CE, but if it's the same price as the regular edition and I get free shipping, I'm definetely in for one.

This offer looks real nice but I don't know if I can wait 2-3 days for ground shipping. Any other game it'd be no big deal but knowing everyone else is playing Halo 3 while I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive is going to kill me.

[quote name='norkusa']Where would I find one of these $5 coupons from? I never ordered from Family Video before...are they pretty common? I searched around in the forums here for a bit and couldn't find any.[/quote]
I think it's NEWPGMEM and you can only use it with a new account (but you can make as many new accounts as you want with different email addresses).

Sweet! Thanks kaijufan, just ordered from FV. Only $55.98 shipped for the Collector's Edition.

How good is Family Video on shipping pre-orders? Are they pretty fast?

I actually got my copies of Taxi Driver and Inland Empire a day before they were supposed to come out. I don't know if they'll do the same with video games though.

Is this going to be one of those "CE"s that will have tons of copies still floating around in retail in a few months? I am waiting out on getting me a 360 and I would rather wait to buy the game as well.

Nice find, OP.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Is this going to be one of those "CE"s that will have tons of copies still floating around in retail in a few months? I am waiting out on getting me a 360 and I would rather wait to buy the game as well.

Nice find, OP.[/QUOTE]
Yes. It won't be very limited in production, but some stores are only carrying the standard edition, or carrying very few of the CE, but they should be at least as available as the Halo 2 CE was. Legendary on the other hand will be limited mostly to pre-orders.

Also, it would be nice if the OP would put the name of the store in the thread title.

Thanks for posting this, I was going to order the sucker for $69.99 at Amazon.com but now I got it for $55.98 at Family Video. Nice find! Thanks very much!

[quote name='MorPhiend']Is this going to be one of those "CE"s that will have tons of copies still floating around in retail in a few months? I am waiting out on getting me a 360 and I would rather wait to buy the game as well.

Nice find, OP.[/QUOTE]

Not even the $130 legendary edition with that Spartan helmet will be rare...I've seen pre-orders for the regular, collector's, and legendary Halo 3's just about everywhere.

LOL... I almost did the family video thing with $.99 shipping instead - but you have to wait a week!?! Going with Gateway & 2-3 days - that I can handle and I won't get to play it until the weekend anyway. Thanks a lot, BOSS!

bread's done
Back