Halo 3 Legendary Bundle Package $109.99 At Best Buy VERY YMMV!!!

IXI Dragunz IXI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (96%)
I went to the Best Buy in North Attelboro, MA today to get two 12 Month Vision Camera Bundles. I noticed that on a table was a deal saying that this package was all for $109.99.

-Halo 3 Legendary
-Halo 3 Strategy Guide By Prima
-Halo 3 Limited Edition Controller W/ Figure
-Halo 3 Limited Edition Headset
-1 Year Replacement Plan

I'm going there maybe next week to buy this if its still there, I will also bring a camera to take a picture.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Good Deal.
Atleast around my area, the headset alone is 50 bucks.[/quote]

As I said, when I go buy it I'll bring and camera and take a pic for those who don't believe me. The one in MA has about 50 Legendarys btw, so they won't run out any time soon.

I thought the $59.99 for the Legendary Edition was good but this is the mother of Halo 3 Legendary Edition delas:drool::hot:

Yeah .. seriously. These retailers are doing everything in their power to get rid of these giant space sucking legendary boxes. Another FU to microsoft for grossly overestimating demand for this thing

Now thats definetly a deal, when two other stores by me both have different types of offers that doesn't even come close to yours.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']As I said, when I go buy it I'll bring and camera and take a pic for those who don't believe me. The one in MA has about 50 Legendarys btw, so they won't run out any time soon.[/quote]
Hey. which BB in MA? I live in MA as well, and I'd like to check it out.

Oh wow, this is actually one of my nearest Bestbuys. Tempted to get this, but I don't have $110 to spend right now :(

Great post OP. I have been hesitant in buying the Halo 3 Legendary edition for a while when it was $59.99 but this deal sounds really sweet. I may have to make a trip down to your area. Look forward to the pic. Thanks again.

Damn...I wonder if other ones in my area are doing this. I was just there today too about 2 hours ago. >_

You guys should, I'm waiting for my $100 Best Buy gift card to come in to buy it, so I hope that the package will still be there when I recieve it.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']You guys should, I'm waiting for my $100 Best Buy gift card to come in to buy it, so I hope that the package will still be there when I recieve it.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't risk it if I really wanted it. Buy it now, then return/rebuy when you get the GC.

How is this a deal!?

Its been on and off 60 bucks on several websites for thte past month.

Paying 40+ more at retail is a deal!?

not a deal. Move on.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']How is this a deal!?

not a deal. Move on.[/quote]

It would help if you read the OP instead of posting like a dumbass.

not a deal. Move on.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same until I (gasp) read the post.

Shame it's not in my area, I'd like to pick one up. Thanks OP.

Not to pile on, but yeah, you should read the post instead of assuming. This is a great deal, if you can find it.

Pokes eyes Moe style

Idiot.

Damn after re-reading the OP i saw that it even has a controller! this is def. a tight deal. I might have to look for this tonight.

I just called them to ask if it was in stock and the sales rep said the deal includes either the contoller OR the headset, your choice. Not both of them.

bread's done
Back