Halo 3 Legendary Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.

YodaEXE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So, I freely admit I'm not the best Halo 3 player. I'm much better at PC shooters than I am on the 360, but I love it anyway. Basically, I want to play through on Legendary, but I'm not really that good at it. I'm looking to get together a couple people to play through it on co-op with me, if anyone's interested. I'd prefer to do it during the week sometime, however I'm good pretty much anytime. I think, if a couple people are interested, we should swap gamertags and figure out a time that works for all of us. From what I hear, you can blow through Legendary in 4-5 hours with a couple people in co-op, if not less time. So, anyone interested?

I'm interested because the only achievements I have left are for completing legendary. I don't care if you're not that good so long as you're not a douche to play with. I'm free most week nights so just send me a friend request.

I'm up for going through it again if you guys need an extra player.

*EDIT: i hope you didn't mean tonight because it's almost 1 am and i was looking to relax with some Lost Odyssey :D

sent a FR (soulengineer). if you see me on when you are about to start the game, send an invite. nights usually work for me (west coast).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back