Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $35 A.R. at FYE

fury32

CAGiversary!
I saw a stack of them at FYE inside Arundel Mills Mall in MD. Each of them had two price tags. One said $59.99, then the other said $34.95 after rebate.

I saw the Legendary for $75 (after $25 mail-in rebate) at a FYE in Orlando, FL. They also had the Limited edition for $25 (after $25 mail-in rebate). I jumped on the Limited.

Heck, I'd like a regular every day version for a decent price. Just ridiculous that it is still $50 used. They gotta be freaki crazy. I'll wait til Xbox1440 before I'd pay that.

[quote name='vivman1107']I saw the Legendary for $75 (after $25 mail-in rebate) at a FYE in Orlando, FL. They also had the Limited edition for $25 (after $25 mail-in rebate). I jumped on the Limited.[/quote]

Good luck with the rebates, since I had a major league pain in the ass trying to get the right rebate for a PS2 one a couple years ago.

They entered it the wrong way, saying it was a $3 CD rebate instead of a $30 rebate for the PS2.

So, due to my past problems, I didn't even want to waste my time trying the PS3 rebate they had when I got mine in April. It was actually only $20 fuckin' dollars on a $399 system, so that was another reason.

But now I see that they upped that to $50. I wish they had done that back in April.

[quote name='62t']I am 2 for 2 on $30 FYE rebate, got it for God War PSP bundle and Zelda DS bundle.[/quote]

You had good luck. I unfortunately did not. It took almost 5-6 months to get my $30 rebate and it had to be done at store level in order to get it fulfilled, though that was due to the fulfillment companies error and NOT FYE.

bread's done
Back