Halo 3 Legendary Edition - $70 at Amazon

I'm selling mine for $45 shipped. It's mint and complete, only been played a couple times. If anyone is interested, PM me. I need to free up office space! :)

$30 at Gamestop if you can still find one - Management made them throw the Helmet away and sell the disks (doh!). Managed to score one 3 weeks ago.... I wish you luck if you can get one - be sure to ask about the Helmet (lest they only have the disks left).

They're probably trying to get rid of them before the new Halo games come out this quarter.

...actually I got mine from TRU.com for $39.99...and it's still sitting on my shelf unopened. Too many games this holiday after signing up with CAG.

I have yet to take the wrapper off these games, and/or get past the select screen.

Halo 3 (legendary)
Darkness
Viva Pinata
GTA IV
AC6

I'd say the reason they want to get rid of them is more due to the size of the boxes. Retailers are already pissed off at having to stock about a dozen skus with huge boxes due to the three music games. They don't want Halo 3 on top of that.

no its not a good find, its actually been around and lower than that price since about jan 08 and I am sure everyone is aware of the amazon.com price for it, there are several other threads for the legendary edition and for a cheaper price and most were posted months ago.

[quote name='100xp']They're probably trying to get rid of them before the new Halo games come out this quarter.

...actually I got mine from TRU.com for $39.99...and it's still sitting on my shelf unopened. Too many games this holiday after signing up with CAG.

I have yet to take the wrapper off these games, and/or get past the select screen.

Halo 3 (legendary)
Darkness
Viva Pinata
GTA IV
AC6[/quote]

Know what you mean. I have a backlog of about 20 games from this holiday season plus about 20 more that I have yet to unwrap from earlier in the year when Comp USA went out of business.

I'll have a large, lengthy page of new games to trade in the coming weeks.

there is no way this game is still out for 70 dollars!! that is absurd!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='maximus101']Is there anyone that doesn't have the game yet?[/quote]

I don't. And I'm not paying $70 for it, either.

So does anyone actually know where you can get this cheaper than the OP online? I haven't seen one in my area at any stores in a really long time, and I never saw one for less than retail.

Well yeah man like somebody above said it's $60 at Frys. With ground shipping it's a buck or two less than $70. It all depends on if you live in a state that charges tax for Frys and not Amazon tho.

Kinda wondering why this was posted as a deal. Anyone that pays $70 for that now is getting ripped off. That's been posted for cheaper many times as of late.

Man, buying this set has to have been my biggest purchase regret ever. With tax and shipping, I payed about $150 for this "limited edition" legendary set on release.

The sad thing is that I play the game the first 2 days, finished it, and never touched it again. The helmet hasn't even been touched and is stored away in some closet.

This "limited edition" scarred me for life and would never buy special editions again.

[quote name='slickkill77']What do you mean about the Gunmetal Grey PS3?[/QUOTE]

Konami released a "limited" Gunmetal Grey PS3 a while back and tried to sell if for $600. For months it did not sell out and eventually Amazon and another retailer got these to try to sell for $400. Seeing that you could get a more feature packed PS3 instead of this Grey one which cost way more in the beginning hurt its sales.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201229&highlight=gunmetal+grey

[quote name='maximus101']Is there anyone that doesn't have the game yet?[/quote]

I just got an Xbox 360 for Xmas and I don't have that game yet..

I bought one for $30 used on Amazon a while back. The helmet is really cool, definitely the best version of the game.

That said, I wouldn't pay over $40 for it.

For those fortunate enough to be new a Fry's they have them for 49.XX. The one near me has stacks of them and I'm willing to bet all of them do.
meta4ik.png

I don't but borrowed it recently and beat Legendary and did some online. Its not that great of a game.

sadly, the only reason i wanted this was for the helmet (looked cool) but then amazon had that 12 inch Master Chief for $12, and I grabbed one of those. Thus, this legendary edition is still cool but definitely no longer worth more than $20 to me.

bread's done
Back