Halo 3 Legendary Edition Sealed....

NLMagic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I can pick one up from a mom and pop store close by to me. Is this thing rare sealed? Would it be worth buying? Was marked 50 bucks on the box.... just curious. Thanks ahead of time.

The Halo 3 Legendary Edition has to be one of the most common limited editions out there. MS way overproduced that thing. You can still buy new copies from most websites. It's actually $52 on Amazon at the moment.

I bought mine full price when it released. :(

The biggest gaming mistake of my life when I saw PCrichards and son were selling it for 20$.

I think I got mine for $30 last Christmas, and I feel like I overpaid.

Wait for the holidays. You'll be able to score it really cheap this year.

[quote name='twicwborn']I bought mine full price when it released. :(

The biggest gaming mistake of my life when I saw PCrichards and son were selling it for 20$.[/QUOTE]

I know people who are proud of the fact that they bought it full price. :roll:

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']I wonder if they will over produce the Halo Reach set as well[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they will have learned their lesson and it won't be. I doubt it, though.

I also paid full price and wish I would have waited since price dropped so fast. I hope Halo: Reach LE will be the same so I can save some cash!!

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']I wonder if they will over produce the Halo Reach set as well[/QUOTE]do they not overproduce the le to any established franchise?

bread's done
Back