Halo 3 Limited Edition $30.72 at Secondspin.com

Mine came Wednesday. Case was banged up to the point I had to pry it open, but both discs were in separate sleeves and were in pristine condition. Worth the $20 I paid however.

I ordered 3/31 and got it today 4/3.

The case was still shrinked but the tin was banged up pretty bad.
NONE of the discs were in sleeves. The extras disc wasnt scratched at all but my game disc is scuffed and has two small , semi-deep scratches. I booted the game disc perfectly and tested two maps. As long as everything in multiplayer works perfectly its fine, if it messed up within 30 days, best believe im emailing them.

Got mine today
pics
DSCN1203.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

DSCN1193.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

I ordered 3/31 and got it today 4/3.

The case was still shrinked but the tin was banged up pretty bad.
NONE of the discs were in sleeves. The extras disc wasnt scratched at all but my game disc is scuffed and has two small , semi-deep scratches. I booted the game disc perfectly and tested two maps. As long as everything in multiplayer works perfectly its fine, if it messed up within 30 days, best believe im emailing them.

got mine today. I ordered two copies.

First one i opened looked great - the discs were in sleeves to protect in shipping and in great shape. Tin was great too.

Second one, not so great. Opened the tin and the hinges were broken. Both discs were not in sleeves and the game disc looks horrible. Guess im emailing about that.

got mine today. IN GREAT SHAPE. For a moment I thought it was a new copy, because it was sealed, but I guess they probably just sealed it up in plastic, because the discs' inside were both in sleeves. Not a dent, scratch or mark on anything. Like I said I would have said new, if not for the fact that inside the disc were in sleeves.

i got mine today.

iwas about to celebrate and thank CAG and secondspin for a great deal until i realized

i only got 1 disc?????

bread's done
Back