Halo 3 @ Meijer

R1V3R5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Well, Meijer started Halo 3 preorders today. For $10 down, you get a voucher, a Halo 3 shirt, and display copy of the game case. This package is similar to the GOW preorder that BestBuy did if anyone recalls that. Since Meijer is 24 hours, the game will be available Sept. 25th at 12:01 a.m.

As far as shipments go, every store will get a minimum of 100 copies of the game regardless of preorders. The most any one store can actually preorder is 20 games. So, that guarantees 80 copies of the game for people who camp out. Of the shipment of 100 games, 5 of those will be the collectors edition while the other 95 will be the regular. Meijer will not be getting any copies of the Legendary Edition.

So, basically...
Every Meijer regardless of location/size will have at least 100 copies.
Preorders are $10 and guarantee you a copy at launch.
Game will be available at 12:01 a.m.

Stopped by my local Meijer in Dayton (near Wright State) they had sold all their pre-orders as of a week ago. Oh well, guess I'll camp out that night hoping for one of the 90 others.

Curious though, is it guranteed, I went ahead and got it because I wanted the shirt and it says right on the coupon it doesn't gurantee a copy. I'm no worried I'm sure one of the 5 Meijers within 6 miles of me will have some copies left. Another question anyone know if the coupon can be used for the legendary edition or only on the normal?

[quote name='nyman']Another question anyone know if the coupon can be used for the legendary edition or only on the normal?[/QUOTE]

Coupon can be used for the Collectors Edition or the regular game. However, no Meijer stores will be stocking the Legendary Edition.

All Meijer stores got in their initial shipments of 90 copies per store of the regular edition. They will be getting more soon including the collectors edition.

^Would like to note that most Meijer employees are easily bribed and would probably sell you a copy early if you found the right individual.

bread's done
Back