Halo 3: ODST $29.99 Costco

According to the page:

Hot Buy:
$20 discount is reflected in the price.
Valid for orders placed
December 22, 2009 through December 31, 2009
While supplies last.

It seems to be still active though, free shipping too.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I see shipping charge as $0.00 with approx. $2.00 tax.
Do I have to pick it up or are they gonna ship it?[/QUOTE]
Free shipping :)

Non-members can still buy but at a 5% higher price.

They don't offer instore pickup. Everything you buy online will need to be shipped.

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']is this in store too, or just online?[/QUOTE]
I saw ODST for around $51.99 at the Costco I went to today (Richmond, VA). So, it's strictly online or YMMV at retail, but leaning more towards the former.

[quote name='angrysalad187']Went up to 54.99 in my cart while I was registering a new account. That's bs.[/QUOTE]
well, it does say in the description that the $20 discount was only until 12.31, so i guess they just got a little lazy when it came time to change it back...

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I ordered it last weekend and I'm probably sure it should have arrived by Thursday.
Anyone ordered this received their copies yet?[/QUOTE]

received mine on saturday. slowly playing the game. enjoying it so far. glad i picked it up for 30 instead of full retail.

not a big deal but i my copy of the game had the bottom of the case cracked and it chipped off. is this grounds for an exchange? nothing is wrong with the game...would costco BM exchange it for me?

[quote name='UnCommoN']received mine on saturday. slowly playing the game. enjoying it so far. glad i picked it up for 30 instead of full retail.

not a big deal but i my copy of the game had the bottom of the case cracked and it chipped off. is this grounds for an exchange? nothing is wrong with the game...would costco BM exchange it for me?[/QUOTE]

Yes, definitely. Costco has basically the best customer service/return policies around. I once returned a DVD recorder 3 years after I bought it for a full refund. A lot of the stuff you buy there has a lifetime warranty. They've cracked down on some of it (read the fine print for exclusions) but my $699 PS3 pack is lifetime...heh. I almost want my 60GB to die. ;)

bread's done
Back