Halo 3 ODST $30, Halo Legends $9.99/get $15 off Reach, $40 12 M. XBL (KMart May 2-8)

HCHecxz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This was posted on the K-Mart blogs over the weekend....

"We are pleased to announce that from May 2nd through May 8th, Kmart will offer a $15 Microsoft coupon good towards the purchase of Halo Reach (releasing this Fall) with the purchase of the Halo Legends DVD on sale for $9.99 (Reg. $14.99). Halo 3: ODST, which is the key to the Halo Reach multiplayer beta launching on May 3rd, will also be discounted to $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)."

Also in the blog, some ways down while they were discussing the Halo Reach beta
"A valid Xbox Live Gold Subscription (on sale for $39.99 this week at Kmart, Reg. $49.99)"

:360: Halo 3: ODST $29.99
:360: 12-Month XBOX Live Subscription card $39.99
:dvd: Halo Legends $9.99 (get $15 off coupon towards Halo: Reach with purchase)

source: http://blogs.mykmart.com/2010/05/halo-reach.html

Last edited by a moderator:
SHC-Gamer has posted this deal, as he should, considering that he writes (or at least assists) that blog.

I haven't bought Halo Legends yet, and that's a great price. The added $15 coupon is a great bonus. The K-mart near my house usually has great deals, so I'll drop in and pick this up.

Who says you need to spend millions in advertising if you know where to reach people? :)

[quote name='hiljay']SHC-Gamer has posted this deal, as he should, considering that he writes (or at least assists) that blog.[/QUOTE]

I've double checked the forums, and there's no post in the past few days about it. Figured I'll give a heads up, especially those who been banging everything to get their hands on a Beta code for Reach.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I may pick up Halo Legend and get $15 off coupon then return Halo Legend. Still keep $15 off coupon ;)[/QUOTE]

If you are going to steal, I wouldn't be posting about it in a gaming forum.

[quote name='peacefuloutrage']
Who says you need to spend millions in advertising if you know where to reach people? :)[/QUOTE]

For some reason this made me laugh lol.

[quote name='HCHecxz']I've double checked the forums, and there's no post in the past few days about it. Figured I'll give a heads up, especially those who been banging everything to get their hands on a Beta code for Reach.[/QUOTE]

How can you say that? This is one of the biggest new threads here and while I sadly have no money I can commend SHC for doing his/her best to get K-Mart back into the fray of the gaming market with really good deals and I think their thread should be the definitive one if only because of all the work they put into making these deals happen.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259769

[quote name='Saix_XIII']How can you say that? This is one of the biggest new threads here and while I sadly have no money I can commend SHC for doing his/her best to get K-Mart back into the fray of the gaming market with really good deals and I think their thread should be the definitive one if only because of all the work they put into making these deals happen.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259769[/QUOTE]

Hey now im not taking cred for SHC's work. He's doing an amazing job right now. Just this deal in general was up since May 1st on the K-Mart blog with no mention here on CAG, not even in the thread you linked (and I've been following that thread hardcore).

I posted it separate since it wasn't posted here on CAG, Reach beta starts today, and the deal has been going on since Sunday, as the thread that you linked, all of those other games go on sale starting May 4th. So it's a separate sale.

[quote name='Rod92905']I'm going to guess the coupon is an in-house Kmart coupon....not usable in other stores.[/QUOTE]

I would believe so, doubt they give out a coupon for something like this that you could use anywhere else.

stopped by kmart to check this out today...

It's a coupon that prints out with your receipt, and has a range of dates it is usable. So it's in-house kmart fo-sho.

It also seems to only be for the regular edition of the game, which for me made it an instant no go.

[quote name='Dunvane']stopped by kmart to check this out today...

It's a coupon that prints out with your receipt, and has a range of dates it is usable. So it's in-house kmart fo-sho.

It also seems to only be for the regular edition of the game, which for me made it an instant no go.[/QUOTE]

The restrictiveness of the coupon...And the fact that Reach isn't releasing until September (didn't know that until I got the coupon) makes me want to forget this ever happened. Plus the fact that the animes look rather bad.

[quote name='Thorgouge']The question is, can you apply that code to the Reach preorder on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Dude, only thing being applied is only with K-Mart.

My apologizes, I've been studying for finals all day and clearly didn't read the whole thread. My mind is pretty much going to explode. =\

Thanks for thread, burnt a sears gift card on ODST after finding a store w/it in stock
Now I just have to get back to being decent @Halo/Reach Beta after a lot of MW2 ;)

[quote name='thehoweller']The restrictiveness of the coupon...And the fact that Reach isn't releasing until September (didn't know that until I got the coupon) makes me want to forget this ever happened. Plus the fact that the animes look rather bad.[/QUOTE]
The Reach coupon will be available through the end of the year and can be used on any edition.

bread's done
Back