Halo 3 pre-order stuff?

tacroy

CAG Veteran
I know about the 1600 points for 5 bucks offer, but I was wondering if anyone had seen any other pre-order deals or special offers: tshirts, hats, keychains, etc.
Thanks.

at www.liongames.com

Halo 3 - $39.99
Halo 3 Collectors - $49.99
Halo 3 Legendary - $79.99 SOLD OUT

BTW you have to pay up front as in NOW,before there was a deposit but it ended already. If your wondering if the sites legit, a bunch of the users here have vouched for it including "CheapyD", you could look through this site, theres some topics about it too. Also they sponsored the latest contest for this site if that helps.

Thats the best deal i found. I actually first preordered the normal edition at Bestbuy for the 1600 card about 2 months ago. Found out about this deal last week and canceled my order with BB. Funny thing is i wasn't charged for the rest of the 1600 card. I got away with only paying $5 for it.

If you didn't know, if you cancel a deal like that and don't return the preorder gift your suppose to be charged full price/remainder of that gift.

I doubt they'll be any preorder bonuses as they know this game will sell and they won't need to add anything extra. Probably the Lionsgame one would be best as you're already saving money upfront.

[quote name='Thongsy']I doubt they'll be any preorder bonuses as they know this game will sell and they won't need to add anything extra. Probably the Lionsgame one would be best as you're already saving money upfront.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that logic, I think companies will put out more to compete with eachother. Ultimately consumers will go to a place where you get a bonus for the same price, and H3 will be damn popular.

Well I'm lookin for a good preorder also, so has anyone seen any other deals?

bread's done
Back