Halo 3 release date 9/30/07 confirmed?

Dustin Echoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I preordered Halo 3 at circuit city and today I received an email from them stating the release date has changed from 11/03/07 to 9/30/07.
The email said it was a change from the manufacturer and not circuit city, so there could be some validity...

Funny, I was just checking on my preorder of the Legendary edtion to see if it was still priced at 99.99 and saw the date.

BTW: CC does have a preorder guarantee, the lowest price you preorder is what you pay, or lower if the final price is lower. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Funny, I was just checking on my preorder of the Legendary edtion to see if it was still priced at 99.99 and saw the date.

BTW: CC does have a preorder guarantee, the lowest price you preorder is what you pay, or lower if the final price is lower. :D[/QUOTE]

So you wont be on at midnight?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']So you wont be on at midnight?[/quote]
If I can pick up a Legendary at midnight I'll get it and then just return the CC copy later from wherever I buy it. We'll see.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Funny, I was just checking on my preorder of the Legendary edtion to see if it was still priced at 99.99 and saw the date.

BTW: CC does have a preorder guarantee, the lowest price you preorder is what you pay, or lower if the final price is lower. :D[/quote]

I know I wont be ordering through Circuit City's website to have it shipped. I preordered Guitar Hero two Sundays ago and I just got it yesterday.

A September release would be good and it would keep the third party publishers with big October, November, and December games happy since they wouldn't be in direct competition.

[quote name='Kaijufan']A September release would be good and it would keep the third party publishers with big October, November, and December games happy since they wouldn't be in direct competition.[/QUOTE]

Don't foget the most crucial part, that's almost 2 months less time that we'd have to wait...

I don't know if the date of the month is right, but September is seeming a lot more likely than not. I mean, if they are hitting Beta with the multiplayer in May, and according to Frankie have the all the levels of the game in (not complete, but in) it would seem that they are definitely closer to the end of development. It seems very likely for September.

[quote name='snack']I don't know if the date of the month is right, but September is seeming a lot more likely than not. I mean, if they are hitting Beta with the multiplayer in May, and according to Frankie have the all the levels of the game in (not complete, but in) it would seem that they are definitely closer to the end of development. It seems very likely for September.[/QUOTE]

Well they have had more time to develop this one than either of the other two.

september is the perfect time IMO..far enough away from the beta so we dont get tired of it right away ( if thats possible?), but close enough to it so halo is still fresh our heads...not to mention we dont have to wait as long
er..well maybe im looking too far deep into it

bread's done
Back