Halo 3 Spartan & Convenant Controllers w/Mini-Figure (360) $40 shipped at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Both come with small Master Chief figures

Spartan Controller w/Mater Chief - Assault Riffle

41VlnCY06-L._SS350_.jpg

Covenant Controller - Master Chief - Shotgun

Last edited by a moderator:
Those comes with a mini Master Chief plastic figure.

Does anyone know why some of them come with a black colored figure, while most of the package has a regular green color?

My guess is that the machine that sprays them with green paint runs out, and it takes a while for somebody to refill it, during this time of course they don't stop assembly. :p

[quote name='Doomtime']These are awesome. Which controller do you think looks better?[/quote]

I actually own both controllers and the Spartan controller is the one I prefer. Both look nice especially up close.

Dang, these came out over a year ago and I never noticed that they come with 2 different MC figures. I thought they were the same in both packs.

I want to get the Covenant one, but $40 is well over what I spent long ago for the Spartan one.

Besides, Covenant one is not being sold by Amazon at this moment. No real hope for a significant price drop it seems.

[quote name='stewie75']I have them both, the glossy feel is good. Covenant looks better, though
dot.PNG
[/quote]

Which one is that? I got these when they first came out it is a shame to see them that much cheaper

[quote name='dealighted']Which one is that? I got these when they first came out it is a shame to see them that much cheaper[/quote]

They're both glossy. Covenant = blue bad guy one. I got them on release too, $60 a pop.

These are actually the FIRST McFarlane Halo figures, so they might be a collectors item someday. Does anybody know what the figures are worth?

Oh fuck, I need to buy a new Spartan one, my old one's analog stick got stuck in and I can't use it anymore, so it's just a broken unusable controller now. Just have 2 plain white ones atm, gonna have to sell one and go ahead and buy this. LOVE the Spartan one, my mate has the Covenant one and I don't really like it as much tbh.

bread's done
Back