Halo 3 trade in coupon. EBGAMES

Zip_Zap_Rap

CAG Veteran
I picked up my copy of Halo 3 at ebgames and they gave me a coupon. If I trade in the game before Dec. with the coupon they'll give me a minimum trade in value of $50.

I plan on using it to pick up Mass Effect.

If I want to play Halo again I'll pick it up used for way less then $50.

[quote name='Zip_Zap_Rap']I picked up my copy of Halo 3 at ebgames and they gave me a coupon. If I trade in the game before Dec. with the coupon they'll give me a minimum trade in value of $50.

I plan on using it to pick up Mass Effect.

If I want to play Halo again I'll pick it up used for way less then $50.[/quote]

i didnt get one when I got mine there, too bad because I don't like it at all.

i didt get a coupon they mite do wut they did with Metroid Prime 3 how if trade it in Get $35.00 trade-in credit for Metroid Prime 3 if traded in within 30 days of original purchase date and wow u rly dont like h3>???

Call of Duty 4 even in the beta stage is about a million times better and with less problems.

Halo 3 is Halo 2 with new weapons/vehicles, really awful matchmaking system. connection issues aswell

Halo 2.5 was an overall dissapointment. I'm having fun on multiplayer...but I can see myself getting sick of it quickly. The single player was dreadful though, short, boring, and anti-climactic. I would like this coupon heh

I thought it was obvious neither Halo 3 nor Smash Bros. Brawl will get GOTY. It's Bioshock vs Mass Effect vs Super Mario Galaxy or something.

I'm like the only person in the know universe who likes Halo 3 >_> (at least on forums).

I guess that's because I play LAN and LAN = GOD.

bread's done
Back