Halo 3 Trailer Documentary

is there a trailer for the documentary of the trailer? I really need a preview of the making of the trailer to the game of the soon to be released movie of the game being made. Hopefully it'll come in the limited special collector's edition. ;)

[quote name='Apossum']is there a trailer for the documentary of the trailer? I really need a preview of the making of the trailer to the game of the soon to be released movie of the game being made. Hopefully it'll come in the limited special collector's edition. ;)[/QUOTE]

:D

Halo 3 isn't going to be the last Halo game. It's why people buy the Xbox. And they aren't just going to let the series end like that.

Anyone have any ideas as to wtf that grunt looking computer model is? It's at the 3:02 mark. I can't tell if its a Grunt with new armor on, or if its a new enemy?

Seems like they are putting an awful lot of pressure on themselves to deliver those graphics for in-game, hope they come through..looks pretty cool.

[quote name='ryanbph']that documentry is supposed to make it to marketplace according to major nelson[/quote]

[quote name='Bungie.net']Now, we have these movies in just about every flavor you can imagine, and there's a full HD one coming to Xbox Live Marketplace sometime soon (in a week or two), so make sure you choose the correct file to download. Our advice is to right-click and save your preferred format. Do not attempt to stream the big ones - especially the full HD 720p one.[/QUOTE]

It definitely will be.

[quote name='rabbitt']Halo 3 isn't going to be the last Halo game. It's why people buy the Xbox. And they aren't just going to let the series end like that.[/QUOTE]
It'll be the last "official" Halo game, I imagine, but I fully expect tons of spinoffs such as "Halo Kart" and "Halo Party" and "Halo 3.5: Director's Cut".

[quote name='rabbitt']Halo 3 isn't going to be the last Halo game. It's why people buy the Xbox. And they aren't just going to let the series end like that.[/quote] From the Halo 3 FAQ on Bungie's site:
Q
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Is this the last ever Halo game?
A
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

It is the conclusion to this story arc.

[quote name='Kaijufan']From the Halo 3 FAQ on Bungie's site:[/QUOTE]

Keword :THIS. There will be more. I'd bet on it.

I will give away every game I have if Halo 3 is the "end" of the Halo universe for good. They would never end that series - especially this early - and anyone who thinks otherwise is insane.

"This story arc" is ending...but that doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to bringing out further games that start a new one.

I assume that answer in the FAQ means that this game is the end of the Halo/Covenant Civil War/Earth under attack storyline, but not the end of games with Master Chief.
I wouldn't mind seeing a Halo spinoff game, if it was a mutliplayer themed game like the Unreal Tournament games, with lots of maps and modes.

I wouldn't mind them making games based off the Halo books that I have but barely read. It seems like they might do a Halo 0 eventually.

[quote name='sj41']I wouldn't mind them making games based off the Halo books that I have but barely read. It seems like they might do a Halo 0 eventually.[/quote]
I hope we see a Halo game based on the first book (Fall of Reach?). It has a much better storyline then either of the Halo games.

I think that Halo 3 will be the end of the story of the Master Chief.

I'd love to see a squad based spartan game, or *drool* a large scale Halo RTS with three or four races, Human with Spartans, Covenant, Flood, and Forerunner badasses.

I think we'll see more games based on the universe, but even bungie has to get tired of making multiplayer heavy FPS.

(While writing this, I just realized how similar the Humans, Covenant, and Flood are to the Humans, Protoss, and Zerg in Starcraft.. and how Halo was suppossed to be a RTS.. that makes Bungie look kinda bad..)

bread's done
Back