Halo 3 Xbox 360 Receipt

davfer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i bought this game for a cousin that lives in mexico, because he was willing to give it to her son at chrismas, but he already bought it over there, and i cannot returned because i lost the receipt....

if any one have a recent one, and scan it and sended to my email, it will be great..

thank you

Also if you used a Credit or Debit card they may be able to bring the receipt back up using that number. Or possibly a serial number of some kind. Or if you used a membership card like BestBuys reward card they can probably track that too.

Oh hey look CSR, I have my receipt from the computer I printed off.

Oh why are you turning me away? I did not ask someone to send me a copy of their receipt how dare you!

Can you video tape yourself doing this return? itd be priceless.

i already got it since the release date...

i tried to sell it on ebay with 2 halo 3 t-shirts and a spartan figure, and i didn't sell it (for 59.99)

maybe a friend can use it...

did somebody remember when is the last date to return it on BestBuy with the Christmas promotion??

AHHH!! you got it for a discounted price but want a receipt so you can take it somewhere else and get $60 for it!

Welcome to davfer's fraudulent adventures!

[quote name='davfer']i already got it since the release date...

i tried to sell it on ebay with 2 halo 3 t-shirts and a spartan figure, and i didn't sell it (for 59.99)

did somebody remember when is the last date to return it on BestBuy with the Christmas promotion??[/quote]

Pretty much like I said before unless you can get them to bring up your sale in their system using the info you paid with you are SOL.

Returning it to a store that you didn't buy it at using someone elses receipt FRAUD. (certainly if you baught it at a discount price and are trying to return it for retail.) Also almost every chain of stores prints store #'s on their receipts. So getting a BB receipt from 5 states away wouldn't do much good I would imagine.

As far as BestBuys return policy it should be 30 days from the time of purchase if it is unopened.

[quote name='davfer']i already got it since the release date...

did somebody remember when is the last date to return it on BestBuy with the Christmas promotion??[/QUOTE]

Davfers on a one way trip to bansville.

population

"i already got it since the release date"

English please, the broken language you speak I can't even decode...

bread's done
Back