Halo 4 $19.99 @RadioShack B&M w/coupon or $29.99 + shipping

usagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Radioshack has the game on sale for $29.99 going on till 3/23.
Below you can get a coupon for $10 off a $20 or more purchase valid in-store only. This game might be rare in-store, so I would say go now or call to check if it's in-stock. I hit my local store, no luck, and the sales guy knew about the game being priced at $29.99.

In-store price w/in-store only coupon = $19.99
Online price = $29.99 + shipping or free w/ship to store

Link to game product page - you can check if it is in-stock at your store, note it does not track in real-time(said in-stock, but store was sold out)

Link to coupon

Credits to neongold @Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
My RadioShack (Abington, PA) would not honor the coupon, using the argument that "Halo 4 is already 'on-sale', so it can't be MORE on-sale"... *sigh*. They have six in-stock for anyone who may be more adept at arguing than I.

[quote name='Boklavah']My RadioShack (Abington, PA) would not honor the coupon, using the argument that "Halo 4 is already 'on-sale', so it can't be MORE on-sale"... *sigh*. They have six in-stock for anyone who may be more adept at arguing than I.[/QUOTE]all they needed to do was try it.
it worked for me 2 hours ago, no fuss at all and i am pretty sure the cashier helping me was "in training"

[quote name='usagi']You can also try the Radioshack facebook page and like them. There is post saying "Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW." which is the manual way to get the coupon.

https://www.facebook.com/RadioShack/posts/10151476734122410[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! Thanks Usagi! The Facebook link worked like a charm. Halo 4 $19.99. Just last week I got a $10.00 off coupon from RS and got Uncharted for Vita for $8.00. Great couple of weeks indeed.

Heck of a good deal, got the last copy at mine last night. No issues at all using the coupon. $20 was the magic price for me on Halo 4, I'm not a huge fan but have wanted to see what the fuss is all about. It's very pretty, but a good amount of the lore is lost on me.

The sales person I spoke to told me the coupon should work in any corporate-owned store. It rung up just fine for me so thank you again for the heads up.

Fantastic price!

The guy when I went hadn't seen (or heard of) the coupon, but it rang up just fine. He said, "Damn, this is a great deal...this is better than my employee discount!" Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Took some finagling on my end, but I was able to order it to the store and got it at the $19.99 price.
Feel pretty good about this one. Shame Radio Shack is so bad for games, two of the stores I went to have the official policy of not displaying games or even knowing if they carry them.

"We have a copy of modern warfare inside one of the systems in the back, we can plug it in and sell you that one" said the sales person.
Keep in mind I wasn't asking about MW3 nor did I have any interest in buying a game for $60 dollars that was opened and used as a display copy for over a year.

Went to my local Radio Shack. Guy said it wouldn't apply because it was stated on the coupon. Told him Radio Shacks all over are accepting it. He called another store and they verified it was legit and he rang it up, scanned the coupon and I was on my way. Thanks OP

So if you have trouble have them call another Radio Shack see if that works.

[quote name='exaznkid']looks like this will be the first time i walk into a radioshack, i wonder if they changed anything[/QUOTE]

All the stores have become a store for cell phones and accessories. They are no longer the awesome store for electronic parts that they once were.

Honestly, I'm not sure how they stay in business. There's never anyone in any of them. Maybe it's a money laundering front.

[quote name='mbrown3']Honestly, I'm not sure how they stay in business. There's never anyone in any of them. Maybe it's a money laundering front.[/QUOTE]

No, they make it because they choose low rent locations and sell lots of cell phones. The one I went to for Halo 4 was in a very run-down shopping center with a Rent to Own place. I'm glad it was still daylight out.

And for a a lot of older people, they are the go-to place for electronic stuff. Kind of like how my grandparents used to ALWAYS shop at Sears despite being regularly over-priced compared to places like Target and Walmart.

Drove down to radioshack today and asked if they had it. Lady that worked there asked person in back and he said no. I was leaving disappointed when she stopped me and said wait we do have it. It is right here. She said it was $30 and asked if I saw that price online and I said yes. I also said I have the coupon for $10 off $20 or more and she is like yup. Bought it with no problems with the coupon.

[quote name='One51']The Radio Shack I went to was sold out, but they were able to order the game from their warehouse directly to my house and since it was an in store purchase the coupon was scanned and applied as well. Came to $21.xx shipped to my house in 3-5 days.[/QUOTE]

My store did a Direct 2 U order for me as well (with coupon). Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks OP, my local RadioShack had several copies of the game, got one and the coupon worked fine. I may not get to the game anytime soon (I also bought Far Cry 3 this week) but I doubt it will get any cheaper than $20 before I sit down to play it. Thanks again!

One of my Radio Shack's had the game, but they listed it at $59.99. Wut? This place just moved so they were still scrambling around a little bit. Maybe the guy was mistaken, but he didn't look up the price, he just blurted it out. Dude wasn't very happy either.

[quote name='jbz']One of my Radio Shack's had the game, but they listed it at $59.99. Wut? This place just moved so they were still scrambling around a little bit. Maybe the guy was mistaken, but he didn't look up the price, he just blurted it out. Dude wasn't very happy either.[/QUOTE]

The girl at my RadioShack scanned it because I told her it was on sale, it came up as being on sale from their actual price of $50 (or $49.99 in their system). I am guessing the guy at your store just did not want to check, if you can try another store you should.

bread's done
Back