Halo 4 - $49.99 at Fry's

I showed them the price on my phone you have to put it in the cart and go to check out to see the $49.99 price

[quote name='Rockinjs']I showed them the price on my phone you have to put it in the cart and go to check out to see the $49.99 price[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Do any of you know how long this price at Fry's will last? Hopefully until Friday at least... :/

[quote name='jigsaw918']Thank you! Do any of you know how long this price at Fry's will last? Hopefully until Friday at least... :/[/QUOTE]

Only Thursday for sure...possibly it will be on sale again on Friday.

PM'd at my BB at midnight last night.

[quote name='jigsaw918']^what did you bring to PM at Best Buy? They always find a way to avoid price matching when I try...[/QUOTE]
I didn't bring anything. I just went over to customer service and said I had a price match. They asked what store and what price. Then they processed it.

My back-up plan was to just have them call over to Fry's to confirm.

It's been my experience that $10 or less and they just process the PM. Over that they take a closer look and possibly look it up online or call the store.

[quote name='nonsomniac']I've got a Fry's about 30 minutes away, is that too far for them to pricematch?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be, though it might be YMMV. The closest Fry's to me is about 25-30 miles from where I live; my local Best Buy has never given me an issue with price matching.

Most of the time, though, I end up driving to Fry's for the hell of it. :p

[quote name='nonsomniac']I've got a Fry's about 30 minutes away, is that too far for them to pricematch?[/QUOTE]

Don't even have a fry's in my state

I cant see the final price ebcause it wont let me checkout because it says every frys in the bay area is sold out; however, theres no way this is the case...

Just PM'd this at BB. Manager let it slide saying he usually wouldn't do it since Fry's is a west coast store. I live in Philly. Never had a problem PM'ing them before.

anyone know how long this deal is going on? Might try to price match at BB but really have the time to deal with their service reps until Friday

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']I cant see the final price ebcause it wont let me checkout because it says every frys in the bay area is sold out; however, theres no way this is the case...[/QUOTE]

There's no way a highly anticipated exclusive game could sell out? C'mon now.

I'm checking the Frys website right now and their store stock checker is all wonky, saying "all items available" at my nearest default store but when I search for store stock within a certain radius, it gives me a server error.

Their ad prices are usually good for 48 hours and sometimes the entire week. You could try phoning your store and ask for the gaming department, maybe an employee would know when they expect to receive a restock shipment. Or keep checking the website and place an order for in-store pickup.

Thanks, gonna see if I can get a price match on this!
cds

hmm I'm going to PM this at Best Buy with the $5 reward zone certificate they sent out today!! Hopefully they will actually PM, I really don't want to bike 3 miles if they won't PM it...

*sigh* I don't understand how you guys got so much success in PM'ing at BB. Everytime I try to PM with another store (other local stores to boot) at BB, they always either flat out say they don't do PM or they don't honor that one.

Oh and the worst part is that they look at me like I'm a foreign alien speaking a language about some absurd concept that simply don't exist in their world...

[quote name='XClaude']*sigh* I don't understand how you guys got so much success in PM'ing at BB. Everytime I try to PM with another store (other local stores to boot) at BB, they always either flat out say they don't do PM or they don't honor that one.

Oh and the worst part is that they look at me like I'm a foreign alien speaking a language about some absurd concept that simply don't exist in their world...[/QUOTE]

Ask to speak to a manager :bouncy:

Never really thought about this but I have a quick question about PMing at BB.

I bought Halo 4 at the Joliet, IL location. I am going to visit my gf tonight who lives right past the Naperville, IL store (about 15 minutes from each other).

Can I price match at the Naperville location or does it have to be at the actual store I bought it at.

(It is worth noting that the Fry's is roughly 40 minutes from the Joliet location and only like 15/20 from Naperville haha)

[quote name='BrolyB593']Never really thought about this but I have a quick question about PMing at BB.

I bought Halo 4 at the Joliet, IL location. I am going to visit my gf tonight who lives right past the Naperville, IL store (about 15 minutes from each other).

Can I price match at the Naperville location or does it have to be at the actual store I bought it at.

(It is worth noting that the Fry's is roughly 40 minutes from the Joliet location and only like 15/20 from Naperville haha)[/QUOTE]

You can PM it at any BBY location but the actual deed will be YMMV.

I'm lucky in that my local Frys and BBY stores are literally minutes from each other. I've read elsewhere that for PMing purposes, BBY will consider retailer prices within a 50-mile radius so you should be OK, but each store has its own criteria (so again, YMMV).

Hard to believe that they would shoot anyone down for the PM. They started the whole PM thing a week ago through the holidays for online and other retailers. I PM'd the Assassins Creed III from Fry's over at BB with no problem at all. I'll have to do the PM tomorrow for this. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='ken9']Off topic. but can I pick up my pre-order from a different BB?[/QUOTE]

Online order for in-store pickup? No, you have to get it from the store you specified when you placed the order.

I had no problems pricematching Fry's when I picked up my pre-order (even though Fry's is 30 miles away). Fry's is one of the stores on the pull-down list in their system.

bread's done
Back