Halo 4 Dew XP Thread

Chemicalgamer01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
KAY SO YEAH.
haven't seen a single mention/thread regarding the halo 4 Mountain Dew XP promo on here.
as a somewhat fellow CAG'er "i can fix it".

so okay,here's the skinny.
http://www.dewxp.com buy dew,enter codes,get some double XP for halo 4 war games for multiplayer,and enjoy. you also gain sweepstakes entries to use on trying to win sweet prizes.

now there are a few stores that are doing bonus deals,the most famous one is the wal-mart one were you can get 24 matches worth when you buy a 24 pack of dew and any bag of Doritos with the code on it.

now with me,i only use the codes mainly to enter the sweepstakes and i'm just giving my friends the XP sense i lack a 360.

every now and then i'll dump some codes i'll get but use this thread to dump whatever codes you don't want.

OHYEAHBTWHERE'SWHATYOUCANWINWITHTHESWEEPSTAKESTHINGYSANDSTUFF:
http://www.dewxp.com/#/Main/Prizes/All

here is also how many matches you get on what you buy.
Mountain Dew (regular,diet,code red/game fuel) bottles/2 litters: 3 matches + 1 sweeps entry
Mountain Dew (regular,diet,code red/game fuel) 12 packs: 6 matches + 1 sweeps entry
Mountain Dew (regular,diet,code red/game fuel) 24 pack (wal-mart only) 12 matches + 1 sweeps entry
Dorritos chips: 3 or 6 matches at most places (12 at wal-mart) + 1 sweeps entry.

i made this also a wiki because in case i missed any offers/got any info wrong you can edit it.

One thing I can suggest is that Wal-Marts' price matching comes in handy with this promotion. With the 11.5oz Doritos bags I had them price matched to my local Menards for $1.99/bag. I have seen some other places recently that have had them for 3/$5, but my local Wal-Mart did not have any in-stock before the deal expired. I do not eat many Doritos, but my friends and family enjoy them and the codes are on the back of the bags so no need to open them all at once.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Use the app and get unlimited codes.[/QUOTE]
If you mean the 7-11 app, I don't have any of those stores near me :C

[quote name='Hsith']If you mean the 7-11 app, I don't have any of those stores near me :C[/QUOTE]

Use a fake GPS app and make 1 near you :)

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Use the app and get unlimited codes.[/QUOTE]

Can you share some of those unlimited codes with those of us who don't have any 7-Eleven's near us?

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']Can you share some of those unlimited codes with those of us who don't have any 7-Eleven's near us?[/QUOTE]

Like someone said above, just use a location faker.

I got a bunch of codes through caps and such, cant get the app as I have a Windows Phone, which is really dumb because it's a Microsoft game >.

[quote name='Ai2iK1']Use a fake GPS app and make 1 near you :)[/QUOTE]

you have a recommendation for a good fake GPS app on IOS? I tried a couple and couldnt get them to work...

[quote name='GamerDude316']you have a recommendation for a good fake GPS app on IOS? I tried a couple and couldnt get them to work...[/QUOTE]

I have only used them for android. I think for ios you have to have a jailbroken device.

can anybody give a code? im not from USAso i cant buy them :(, and dont have any iOS, o android or anything like that

I'd love to know how to get unlimited codes using a jailbroken iOS. The 7-11 nearest to me is 45 miles away.
Not going all that way to hang out in a 7-11.

i´ve found this tutorial

This is a (fairly) quick way to farm 2 match double xp codes, have not seen it posted, enjoy.

Requirements:
An Android phone or Ipod. (I will be using an android)
Halo 4 "King of the Hill" app.
GPS/Location Spoofer.
These pictures: http://imgur.com/c71eC,Yy6F4 http://imgur.com/c71eC,Yy6F4#1
The location of a 7/11.

Once you have all of those, open your gps spoofer, just leave it running.
Open your king of the hill app.
Deploy.
Are you over the age of 17? Yes.
Then click register.
Username: Make it anything. (ex: haefneingire)
Email: Same applies. (ex. [email protected])
Password: You guessed it, anything. (ex. roassggkr)
Select Country: Well theres only two options. USA FTW.
Armor: Your favorite color!
Emblem: STOP! Open your GPS spoofer now, and set it to the location of that 7/11 I told you to find and start it. Once that is done, select an emblem.

Now skip all of the nonsense tutorial popups, you should already be in the hill of a 7/11 if you spoofed to the correct location. Lets assume you did that right...
Click the Hill, and select reload from the options.
Open up those 2 pictures I gave you on your browser, and scan each one to reload your supplies.
After doing that, click the return button on the hill menu.
A message should appear saying that you've unlocked double xp matches!
Go to your messages to find the code!

The repeat part: Since I havent found a way to log out of the game and make a new login....
Uninstall the King of the Hill app.
Now re-install the app. (some may have to delete/uninstall, then redownload/install to work, it took me about 20 seconds to redownload the app, times may vary.)
The next time you start the app and deploy, it should pop up with the "are you over 17?" message.
Repeat to your liking.

Ive been doing this for about an hour and netted about 26 games of double xp.

EDIT:
Hey, there's a faster(kinda) way of the "rinse and repeat" part for Android.
1. Download a file manager app (Root Explorer or something)
2. Open app and go to sdcard>Android>data>com.ogmento.halo
3. DELETE "files" folder.
4. Kill Halo KOTH app.
5. Repeat 2XP farming.
My friend and I figured it out ourselves, but I'm sure there's someone that has already posted it somewhere else before, so I won't ask for credit in case you see it somewhere else.

Is there a way to get double XP games, using the app, without creating fake accounts? This whole thing is confusing to me for some reason.

I'm currently the king on two hills (stores), but not sure what to do from here. There are no other opponents at these stores, so every match it tells me I'm king. It did give me one code for double XP after the first match but nothing after that.

[quote name='lovehewitt']will somebody help a brother out? i could use some double xp. anyone have a 24 hour code they are willing to lend?[/QUOTE]

There are no "24 hour" codes.

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']i´ve found this tutorial

This is a (fairly) quick way to farm 2 match double xp codes, have not seen it posted, enjoy.

Requirements:
An Android phone or Ipod. (I will be using an android)
Halo 4 "King of the Hill" app.
GPS/Location Spoofer.
These pictures: http://imgur.com/c71eC,Yy6F4 http://imgur.com/c71eC,Yy6F4#1
The location of a 7/11.

Once you have all of those, open your gps spoofer, just leave it running.
Open your king of the hill app.
Deploy.
Are you over the age of 17?.... etc, etc, etc

The King of the hill app for andriod is not available in my country (uk) damn it...
if some kind person wants to give away a code to a actuve halo 4 player, please pm a code.

If anyone is willing to trade 24-pack codes (or equivalent) of Halo 4 Double XP I have Darksiders II - Angel of Death Female Avatar code available. PM me...

bread's done
Back