Halo 4 is coming. GET GOLD NOW [Silver dashboard offer]

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Saw an offer for a FREE Month of Gold membership on my silver account dashboard.

Apparently a Halo 4 promotion. It most likely needs payment details that would set you to auto-renew ($10 monthly). Just go and shut it off via the website.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I clicked thru the offer but got an error message. Will probably be working later on. I saw something similar on my Canadian dashboard but it was ONLY a 40% Off month -- Gold membership for $5.xx.

asd.jpg

No avail here.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']
On my Silver i Get this.. 1 Month Free Plus 320 Microsoft Points
wp000712.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yep. I've seen that one as well. It's on my UK account. :D

I can't get it since I have no UK payment instrument on file.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Yep. I've seen that one as well. It's on my UK account. :D

I can't get it without a UK payment instrument on file.[/QUOTE]

yup UK gets the Better Deal lol

Main account doesn't have it, 1 old account that's had Gold before doesn't have it, 2 junk accounts have 40% off.

Don't think my Korean (?, forget what it was) account has anything, same with Japanese account.

Hopefully it cycles or something, otherwise I'll be using the MH trials for a month or so. Just ran out of Gold a few hours ago.

My gold ran out the other day, so I went to see the renewal options and one of them said one month for $1. Not sure what that was. I know it wasn't from this promo though.

bread's done
Back