Halo 4 LE Xbox 360 Console $350 at Microsoftstore.com (FS)

[quote name='Lemstar']I'm surprised the DLC still goes for so much on eBay. Is Halo 4's multiplayer doing well?[/QUOTE]

I would only bite if the DLC sold for 200$

[quote name='Lemstar']I'm surprised the DLC still goes for so much on eBay. Is Halo 4's multiplayer doing well?[/QUOTE]

MP is still strong.

And yeah, this is a good deal if you need a 360. You can sell the FOTUS armor and avatar armor for about $120 alone.

The console is really slick looking. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how nice it looks. Plus, I believe you can still unload the DLC for a few bucks to bring down the cost.
The sounds on the other hand....
My family is constantly asking me if there is a way to change those sounds.

Some of the early consoles had cracks in the outer case near the screws. Something to keep an eye out for.

[quote name='TooPoor']Is this the cheapest it has been?[/QUOTE]
I bought this for my kids on release day at a local Kmart for $350. That price was pretty much across the board but also considered a 'sale price'. I also flipped the dlc for $100 about a month later. It looks like the dlc has a wide range, but still fairly moderate going price of $70-90.

[quote name='TooPoor']Is this the cheapest it has been?[/QUOTE]

I believe so, it's been sold out at most places for awhile too. Was on MS Store and noticed they had it back in stock.

I want to resist. I bought the green halo Xbox and sold it the next year for the 360, new console is close. Hell if its in stock tomorrow I'll buy it.

My current slim 360 is less than a year old and has a 320gb hard drive. I already have two controllers and a headset. Oh, and I bought Halo 4 the day it came out....
YET I STILL WANT THIS! I have NO need for it, but I absolutely love the look of this console and controllers....

^I had been eyeballing this but I settled on a Star Wars kinect bundle instead. (The Halo 4 console had been out of stock everywhere when I was desperately ready to buy).

[quote name='FurryCurry']^I had been eyeballing this but I settled on a Star Wars kinect bundle instead.[/QUOTE]

I like the Star Wars one better. But then that is my childhood.

bread's done
Back