Halo 4 Microsoft Store Preorder W/ $25 Gcard and Armor

bfett9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
BACK IN STOCK FOR SHIPPING (Not a repost had gone dead for awhile)

210.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Halo4

Also avaible in store as well.

I'd still say repost,but whatever. Just remove that box art man, c'mon.

Regardless probably the best preorder deal for Halo 4, unless you really want another armor or if one of the codes becomes really rare or something and fetches a fine sum on ebay like a lot of the Halo codes tend to get shortly after release.

Preordered mine in store, planning to goto the midnight thing. Not to get the game as I wont get into it fora few days, but to see if the microsoft store is giving out any sort of deal(s) at it.

[quote name='Evolved']Holy giant pic![/QUOTE]
Indeed... someone needs to edit that down plz!

My pre-order one has a tracking number but no status. I hope they get it to me tomorrow.

[quote name='veronesepk']The pulse armor is probably the coolest of all the pre-order armors. This is a darn good deal.[/QUOTE]

How much would people pay for it on the second-hand market? Thinking about dumping mine to recoup costs.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']How much would people pay for it on the second-hand market? Thinking about dumping mine to recoup costs.[/QUOTE]
Goes for $20-40 on eBay right now -- price will most likely go down if eBay gets flooded with them

[quote name='JaTaN']Goes for $20-40 on eBay right now -- price will most likely go down if eBay gets flooded with them[/QUOTE]
That's crazy! It's just an armor skin.... Likely won't even be one I use very long. Looks like it's time to make an ebay account and try to sell mine.

Thanks OP just got it, I kept thinking it was OOS since last week and I had to stick with my bby order. Got $5 more and the armor I wanted! Oh and big picture is nice!

Midnight launch at the MS store in Orlando sucks donkey dicks!!

Way better experience in ATL last year at all the other mid night release parties.

[quote name='aznhero913']Midnight launch at the MS store in Orlando sucks donkey dicks!!

Way better experience in ATL last year at all the other mid night release parties.[/QUOTE]

Why? I was bout to go, but have to work extra early in morning...I thought they were going to have competitions,pizza, and giftcards

bread's done
Back