Halo 4 Pre-order $45 @Newegg 9/22 - 9/23

[quote name='IamPro']Unfortunately Shoprunner never works with video games from my experiences :cry:[/QUOTE]

It did when I used my free trial, but they weren't servicing NewEgg at the time. I was shopping the B2G1 at Toys R Us that one year using it. Can't imagine why it wouldn't work on NewEgg's inventory though. I'd be bitching about that. I think a few of TRU's titles weren't available with shoprunner either for some stupid reason though.

The Black Friday Ad's should be leaked for for most of the major electronic retailers before this releases so I'm sure you would have time if you want to cancel before then if we find out the prices by then.

[quote name='golfing7861']Does NewEgg not accept PayPal? I can't find the option.[/QUOTE]

Cant use Paypal on preorders, I think.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']At the top of the list along with the other deals-- Microsoft store is technically better (Pay about 65, get 25 dollar gift card, but since the only thing I'd buy are points, and there are deals on point cards as of late, the extra five dollars in savings is a wash)

[/QUOTE]

I still think I'm going for the Microsoft deal. $25 gift card is still $25. They have a lot of sales at the Microsoft Store so the $25 can come in handy. I picked up Body and Brain Connection for $10 where everywhere else was $20+.

What I'm wondering about is if you can stack these gift cards on a future purchase. Because from all the preorders at the MS Store, I have multiple gift cards.

I like the idea of less money out of pocket with Newegg. But $15 isn't really that great of a savings, especially after tax.

I don't know why people are expecting Halo 4 to be less than what NewEgg is offering here...even on Black Friday unless there is a 2 for 60 deal, you won't find it for less.

I canceled my $12 off pre-order and went with this one + I have it pre-ordered at BestBuy for midnight release so I can play immediately...so I'll return the NewEgg copy to BB as soon as possible and most likely get ACIII with my credit by then.

NewEgg is awesome.

I had a pre order with Amazon, but since sales tax kicked in from the 15th (I live in California), I bit on this deal to save some cash. Thanks OP. I don't mind waiting a few days for it with the 3 day shipping, this time I wanted to save a few more bucks.

bread's done
Back