Halo 4 red spartan avatar costume

Any one have MALE red code available plase PM me? I have a FEMALE gold if you wish to trade or just out of the goodness of your heart.;)

[quote name='Lordd_G']Any one have MALE red code available plase PM me? I have a FEMALE gold if you wish to trade or just out of the goodness of your heart.;)[/QUOTE]

PM'd you :)

[quote name='Lordd_G']Any one have MALE red code available plase PM me? I have a FEMALE gold if you wish to trade or just out of the goodness of your heart.;)[/QUOTE]

If you still have it I would like to have the code for the gold armor. :)

[quote name='zerotl']I have a female gold color, so if anyone still has an extra Red male, PM me pls.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

if it was a gold male i would :/

[quote name='GenTrapstar']Have gold female[/QUOTE]

I would like to have it if you are giving it away. :)

I can only offer a windows phone longboard in return.

Of course people were going to take advantage of this, c'mon people it was pretty much a click and a little info if you have like 3 codes i don't think you need them for one acoount :p

[quote name='WV Matsui']Missed this! :whistle2:(

Does anyone have an extra male to share?[/QUOTE]

If you want I have a red female one left over, but you probably already have that, like everybody else. :)

I know I am just a noob new here but I was looking all day yesterday for a male code but it always got lurked anyone kind enough to pm me one thanks!

Got an extra male, looking for trades if you have any thing xbl related. Will dump it off in a couple weeks if no offers come in.

[quote name='r3dreck']Got an extra male, looking for trades if you have any thing xbl related. Will dump it off in a couple weeks if no offers come in.[/QUOTE]

I have a halo reach recon armor if your interested to trade

[quote name='Bossman94']I have a halo reach recon armor if your interested to trade[/QUOTE]

PM'd I have odst armor if that's the same?

I have a few red male and female codes, pm me if you have something to trade for it (I don't want female codes)

[quote name='soulchief']I have a few red male and female codes, pm me if you have something to trade for it (I don't want female codes)[/QUOTE]

I don't have anything to trade ya it thanks anyway guys

I've got female UNSC shirt from the limited edition controller and female gold spartan if anyone is willing to trade for a male red spartan code.

[quote name='LordTobert']I've got female UNSC shirt from the limited edition controller and female gold spartan if anyone is willing to trade for a male red spartan code.[/QUOTE]

I can trade you a female recruit armor (silver) for the gold one.

EDIT: Thanks to kcobra22 for trading me an extra Male armor code for my female Spartan-4 armor. Cheers! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back