Halo: CE $5.98 shipped

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looking to pick up Halo 3? Never played the original? Here's your chance!

Family Video has Halo: CE for $9.99 - $5 with coupon code [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEWPGMEM, NWEGWMEM or NEWMEM5F

Add Family Video's $.99 shipping and you have a grand total of $5.98.

Thanks to SD for this one.
[/FONT]

[quote name='gamemaster14']For a second there I thought CE meant Collectors Edition.[/QUOTE]

Haha, same here. I was wondering....Collecters Edition? Then I realized it was Combat Evolved.

Had to bite on this one....thanks for bringing the deal back up, even if everyone is saying its old, I hadn't seen it.

Keep wanting to buy Halo 3...but thats just the full force marketing I'm being plummelled with everywhere I turn...and I never really got into the original or its sequel...so, time to do that and wait for some Halo 3 deals to hit.

And like someone else asked earlier: Anyone seen any good deals on Halo 2?

Yeah I'm looking for a good deal on Halo 2 as well, but I'm guessing we won't be seeing liquidation on copies of that until 3 comes out.

[quote name='Steve95358']I wish it was the pc version.[/QUOTE]

Gogamer had a 48 hour madness sale on both Halo games a while back. I think they sold out before it ended though.

Halo 1 is $9.99 at my local Best Buy too. I'm guessing it's a universal drop.

Now, if Halo 2 would just come down to $20.

I think I'm gonna go for this - I haven't played Halo or Halo 2 since the summer of 2005...need to refresh myself for when I pick up Halo 3! Thanks OP.

For the last time, the title is simply Halo, not Halo: Combat Evolved :)

I just picked it up for the first time last night from Toy's R Us, since I got Miami Vice and Genji with it (all around $10, so probably around $7 each).

bread's done
Back