149 (100%)
24586-box_166998-hd.jpg

http://www.buy.com/prod/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition/223014654.html

1000 Super Points = $10 Credit
Also comes with free shipping.

ENjoy!!!:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just cancelled my pre order.

for those of you purely interested in the multiplayer, ign reported today that the multiplayer maps will be released as a stand alone pack for $15. I dont feel that the single player part of the game warrants any additional money out of my pocket right now, too many other new games out.

edit: the pack is supposed to be played through halo reach.

Hi, thanks for the deal. Constructive criticism here. Please put "Buy.com" in the title, it helps =) Some reason I came in thinking Amazon just lowered their price since I last checked since they had a $10 credit as well and the price point is also one they often use. Thanks again!

I actually really want this but I just have so much credit at Gamestop. I'll probably just wait until it's used for $31.50 after PUR discount.

Everybody tell Amazon of the lower price. For us who have pre-ordered maybe we can save an extra few bucks if they match the buy.com deal.

Thanks OP

isn't it a little late for Amazon preorders? it's supposed to arrive tomorrow (or else my 99 cents was wasted!!!).

I'm a little disappointed that my order hasn't shipped yet. The past few preorders I had at Buy.com shipped the Saturday before release. Hopefully it stills arrives this week.

my order hasn't shipped yet either amazon release day shipping and the AMAzon product page still shows pre order and bonuses

[quote name='vanlandw']my order hasn't shipped yet either amazon release day shipping and the AMAzon product page still shows pre order and bonuses[/QUOTE]

This thread is for the Buy.com deal. ;

My Amazon preorder also hasn't shipped yet, but that's normal for Amazon RDD. My Buy.com preorder is for a friend, but I'm hoping it arrives this week. Oh well; we'll see.

[quote name='dirtyvu']isn't it a little late for Amazon preorders? it's supposed to arrive tomorrow (or else my 99 cents was wasted!!!).[/QUOTE]

Nope still gives the option for release date within x amount of hours. Guess they'll next day it.

Would rather spend $3 more and have the credit on amazon but thanks. Also, I need some advice. I really want this game and don't want to spend full price. I have enough power up rewards at Gamestop to get a $10 off coupon. Would I be better off doing that and getting the game for $30 now? Or buying it at full price on Amazon and getting the $10 credit for something else? Or maybe just wait for a deal or until I get enough power up rewards for a $25 off coupon?

As much as I enjoyed the Campaign in EVERY Halo game, I had to restrain myself from paying $40 for a remake with maps I have already played.

[quote name='krashhole']As much as I enjoyed the Campaign in EVERY Halo game, I had to restrain myself from paying $40 for a remake with maps I have already played.[/QUOTE]

Had they made it such that you could play Halo 1 multiplayer exactly the way it was originally for play on xbox live, I'd pay over $150.

For this game, you're better off spending the $10 on xbox live marketplace to get the map pack which will be playable on Reach.

[quote name='sirdudeoi']i just cancelled my pre order.

for those of you purely interested in the multiplayer, ign reported today that the multiplayer maps will be released as a stand alone pack for $15. I dont feel that the single player part of the game warrants any additional money out of my pocket right now, too many other new games out.

edit: the pack is supposed to be played through halo reach.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even if you bought from amazon, got a $10 credit, AND sold the master chief armor for $10 on ebay, it's STILL not worth buying.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Nope still gives the option for release date within x amount of hours. Guess they'll next day it.[/QUOTE]

no what I meant was whether any price matching by amazon would come in time for preorders since it's more than likely that the game will ship before any price matching could occur.

[quote name='wargod']Had they made it such that you could play Halo 1 multiplayer exactly the way it was originally for play on xbox live, I'd pay over $150.

For this game, you're better off spending the $10 on xbox live marketplace to get the map pack which will be playable on Reach.[/QUOTE]

I believe the map pack is actually $15, but i get your point.

[quote name='wargod']Agreed. Even if you bought from amazon, got a $10 credit, AND sold the master chief armor for $10 on ebay, it's STILL not worth buying.[/QUOTE]

the online co-op for me and friends is worthwhile to me.

plus, how else am I suppose to play Halo 1? with the ancient PC version that is just higher resolution but with same textures and is still a 4:3 game? booting up my old Xbox1 but no longer having any online multiplayer and very limited multiplayer options (even over XBConnect).

I can have a nice pristine new copy that has new functionality all on my current system.

^^^ FYI... Buy.com does not automatically adjust preordering pricing, so you need to contact customer service to get the adjustment.

I had a newegg order for $29.99 but it got voided because they are having issues with Discover cards right now it seems. So I bought this off of buy.com instead. Free Shipping seems to only apply to Budget Shipping but since I will be out of town anyways, didn't bother me. I also had 1275 points on my account so I only spent $24.25 or something like that! Ever better! Plus I'm getting 1000 of those points back. Bwhahaha.

bread's done
Back